Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Default Re: Is Lebron The Only Current Player That Could Make Any Team A Playoff Contender?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller for 3
    Lol wut. The Heat are barely a playoff team with Lebron but no Wade. What teams besides the Heat would be playoff teams with Lebron? Pacers get a lot worse, might still be the 8 seed. Suns are winning less than 20 with Lebron taking the ball away from Dragic and Green. Thunder might win 5 games all year, Lebron would turn Fisher/Lamb/Jackson into D-Leagues
    i am assuming you are joking

Default Re: Is Lebron The Only Current Player That Could Make Any Team A Playoff Contender?

cavs lebron never had a real chance to be champion

Oh, I didn't realize your post was a troll post. Sorry. It was pretty unbelievable, I shouldn't have fallen for it. Lebron not being a liability, Dam, how did I fall for that
    I didn't realize you had the mental capacity of a potato. Duly noted.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Playoff contender?

Lebron, Durant, Howard.

Consistent championship contender? Lebron

Very good NBA starter

Durant can.

College superstar

Got any examples? 2007 Cavs won 75% of their games Lebron didn't suit up. Shaq was a 3 time champ, MVP, before Lebron made him a spot up shooter. Anthony Parker was a two time MVP, double digit scorer on a playoff team, turned scrub when Lebron ballhooged nonstop. Mo Williams was an 18/7 before Lebron, scrub with. Larry Hughes was a 22-5-5 defensive juggernaut turned spot up shooter with Lebron ballhogging. Boozer became a 20-10 guy when he escaped Bron. Mike Miller was a 15/4/4 guy with 40+% 3pt shooting, turned scrub with Lebron. Mike Bibby was a 18-8 before Lebron, scrub with.

He has a history of turning chicken salad into shit, but not the other way around.
    The 2007 Cavs without LeBron on the floor scored 93.2 points/100 possessions. They allowed 111.4. Thats a -18.3 points per 100 possessions. That would make them the worst team in the history of the NBA by a good 20%. So tell me again how good they were without him.

Mo Williams is STILL crying about LeBron leaving Cle. LeBron had picked him up, threw him on his shoulders and carried him to an All-Star birth. He has been kicked around by three teams in the last three seasons, all of whom seem dumbfounded that he had somehow been an All-Star just a few years ago.

Hughes a defensive juggernaut? Ah, just trolling I see.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Well he took Ibaka and a bunch of role players to the best record in the NBA, in the east why not?
    He also took them to an epic choke job against Memphis.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Playoff contender?

Lebron, Durant, Howard.

Consistent championship contender? Lebron
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    After watching Lebron, in Cleveland, with the second option being Mo Williams/Delonte West, it would seem Lebron can make any team, in the NBA, an instant playoff contender.

Lebron carried the Cavaliers all the way to the NBA Finals. Lebron was the Iron giant. He was relentless and was the tip of the arrow, of attack, for the Cavs, striking with the force of an NBA legend. A legend that would not be denied.

Now. My question is this. Can any other player, in the NBA, do what Lebron can do, which is turning any team into an instant playoff contender?
    Not a reasonable assumption based on flawed reasoning.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

LeBron took a team with Sasha Pavlovic and a rookie 2nd round pick PG starting to the NBA Finals.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    The 2007 Cavs without LeBron on the floor scored 93.2 points/100 possessions. They allowed 111.4. Thats a -18.3 points per 100 possessions. That would make them the worst team in the history of the NBA by a good 20%. So tell me again how good they were without him.

Mo Williams is STILL crying about LeBron leaving Cle. LeBron had picked him up, threw him on his shoulders and carried him to an All-Star birth. He has been kicked around by three teams in the last three seasons, all of whom seem dumbfounded that he had somehow been an All-Star just a few years ago.

you forgot to mention they won 75% of their games without him and were better defensively with him off the court. Stick to watching your Excel sheet, the game film reveals he held them back, just like every team he has every played on. Two bronze medals with stacked teams, nuff said.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Yes Lebron is the ONLY player maybe Durant but see Melo on Knicks.

KD and CP3 could make any team a Playoff contender.

Yes, I'm sure Lebron can get the Sixers into the playoffs.
    But contenders in the playoffs??? They would lose in 5 to the Pacers.