Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2014, 11:45 PM   #1
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman
 
Knicksfever2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,826
Default jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-albPeVPCHA

SERIOUSLY? Whats wrong w/ this clown? Knicks need to get him off the team
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:46 PM   #2
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?
 
TheMarkMadsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

a guy like JR will never be a part of a championship team.

this has been obvious for years and i honestly don't know why the Knicks wanted him back, especially after last years playoffs
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,747
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Yes, he is a clown. No, he didn't try to untie his sneakers, Monroe was busting on him, he made the motion.

Don't let facts derail the thread though.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:52 PM   #4
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,317
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yes, he is a clown. No, he didn't try to untie his sneakers, Monroe was busting on him, he made the motion.

Don't let facts derail the thread though.

Source
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:55 PM   #5
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman
 
Knicksfever2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,826
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yes, he is a clown. No, he didn't try to untie his sneakers, Monroe was busting on him, he made the motion.

Don't let facts derail the thread though.

why are you always posting in my threads? You're all over my junk. Its kinda sad to watch brah
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:58 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,747
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Source
my eyeballs. Unlike half the people who post shit (like OP) I actually watch the games.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:59 PM   #7
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman
 
Knicksfever2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,826
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
my eyeballs. Unlike half the people who post shit (like OP) I actually watch the games.

too busy getting action from my lady friend. Ya mad? ya lonely? Yeah you mad lonely ;)

Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #8
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,747
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
too busy getting action from my lady friend. Ya mad? ya lonely? Yeah you mad lonely ;)

Yeah, and then you stopped, searched the internet, and posted this thread. I totally believe you. Fine thread as always and this time only posted ONCE before (and there is a game thread too) so only two other places you could post it, not ten.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:10 AM   #9
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman
 
Knicksfever2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,826
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yeah, and then you stopped, searched the internet, and posted this thread. I totally believe you. Fine thread as always and this time only posted ONCE before (and there is a game thread too) so only two other places you could post it, not ten.

I got home from work at 6pm, got 'busy' w/ my jump off. stopped at 10pm and here I am. I guess you're used to lasting 8 minutes, thats cute

Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:10 AM   #10
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,317
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
my eyeballs. Unlike half the people who post shit (like OP) I actually watch the games.

I don't think that is something you can see on TV. They could have been talking about anything.

JR Smith is an idiot, and one time he kept playing even though his teammate (Carmelo) was lieing on the floor and looked like he was unconscious. So, I'm not giving him any benefit of the doubt.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #11
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,747
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
I got home from work at 6pm, got 'busy' w/ my jump off. stopped at 10pm and here I am. I guess you're used to lasting 8 minutes, thats cute


So you got home, had sex for four hours, the air started leaking from the doll and then you went online? I see....

Yep, Eight Minutes of Heaven, that's what they call me. I do it eight minutes what it takes morons four hours.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:12 AM   #12
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,747
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I don't think that is something you can see on TV. They could have been talking about anything.

JR Smith is an idiot, and one time he kept playing even though his teammate (Carmelo) was lieing on the floor and looked like he was unconscious. So, I'm not giving him any benefit of the doubt.
They were going back and forth. There is no benefit of the doubt to give. He didn't actually do it or even come close. He clearly was faking the motion. That's not even arguable. And it was asinine. That's also not even arguable. I'm not trying to argue it's ok it's not. It's extremely dumb.

People are trying to say though he tried to do it and failed, what are they looking at?

Last edited by niko : 01-08-2014 at 12:15 AM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:13 AM   #13
Jameerthefear
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone
Posts: 32,579
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

i actually think it should have been a 1-game suspension for the 1st time he did it...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:14 AM   #14
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman
 
Knicksfever2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,826
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So you got home, had sex for four hours, the air started leaking from the doll and then you went online? I see....

Yep, Eight Minutes of Heaven, that's what they call me. I do it eight minutes what it takes morons four hours.

Why would men call you 'eight minutes of heaven'? Is that all you can afford? Not even the full 30 mins? What do you do that you cant pay men the full freight?
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:17 AM   #15
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,747
Default Re: jr smith TRIED to untie Monroes sneaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
Why would men call you 'eight minutes of heaven'? Is that all you can afford? Not even the full 30 mins? What do you do that you cant pay men the full freight?

Why are you talking about men? It's ok and all but I don't go that way dude. Now you're making me nervous. You and your boyfriend can have marathon sex if you want, it's ok. I REALLY don't need to hear about it.

Mods close thread please.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy