Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2014, 03:04 AM   #1
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here
Default Stephen Curry LAST 4 Games

21.3 PPG and 6.25 TPG on 6 for 33 threes.

This is why GSW needs a quality backup PG who can run the floor alongside Curry so he will play more off-ball.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:07 AM   #2
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Stephen Curry LAST 4 Games

andre miller
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:09 AM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
andre miller

This.

He already meshed with Iggy in Denver too. Heady, wants to play, can make clutch plays.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:10 AM   #4
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
This.

He already meshed with Iggy in Denver too. Heady, wants to play, can make clutch plays.
Seems like the Kings are making a stronger move on Miller than GSW. If it doesn't work out, Hinrich is good as well.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:28 AM   #5
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

curry is tired that's all. Even if they got a back up, how do you know he'd produce? Hinrich shooting a low pct and our douglas not improving us
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:51 AM   #6
Dr. Ice
Great young streetballer

Dr. Ice has not been impressing people

and people really think he's the best shooter...not even close

durant and afflalo for starters are shooting way better with more attention drawn to them on a daily basis
Dr. Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:00 AM   #7
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

I just addressed this in the other thread:

Yes, Barnes and a pick for Lowry. It's not outlandish. I'm not saying that Lowry is necessarily a better player than Barnes but there's reasons why the Warriors should do it.

First of all, The dubs second unit always looks consistently lost because there's no one off the bench who can consistently handle the rock and make plays. Iguodala is somewhat out of the question because he plays mostly with the first unit. Also, Steph is getting tired and its showing. That's why I feel the W's badly need a backup point guard. Teams have been throwing their best defenses at Steph, double teaming and playing him physical. Having Lowry would allow Steph to get some rest, and also play off the ball a little bit so that defenses don't hound him as much.

So yes, backup point guards are very important. At least in this instance. And I'm willing to give up HB to get a decent backup. Everyone treats HB like some untouchable "potential" but at this point that's all he really is . . . "potential". And people get too hung up on that. At this point I think Harrison is for the most part replaceable. Draymond Green has been playing well. Maybe not exactly on par with HB, but what we gain in Lowry would offset the loss of Barnes.
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:25 AM   #8
shallehalle
High School Varsity 12th Man

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream

Yes, Barnes and a pick for Lowry. It's not outlandish. I'm not saying that Lowry is necessarily a better player than Barnes but there's reasons why the Warriors should do it.

First of all, The dubs second unit always looks consistently lost because there's no one off the bench who can consistently handle the rock and make plays. Iguodala is somewhat out of the question because he plays mostly with the first unit. Also, Steph is getting tired and its showing. That's why I feel the W's badly need a backup point guard. Teams have been throwing their best defenses at Steph, double teaming and playing him physical. Having Lowry would allow Steph to get some rest, and also play off the ball a little bit so that defenses don't hound him as much.

So yes, backup point guards are very important. At least in this instance. And I'm willing to give up HB to get a decent backup. Everyone treats HB like some untouchable "potential" but at this point that's all he really is . . . "potential". And people get too hung up on that. At this point I think Harrison is for the most part replaceable. Draymond Green has been playing well. Maybe not exactly on par with HB, but what we gain in Lowry would offset the loss of Barnes.
I doubt Lowry would like to be the 2nd PG after playing great for Toronto

Last edited by shallehalle : 01-09-2014 at 05:33 AM.
shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:46 AM   #9
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream

Lowry would not want to be Backup for long. THINK THINK THINK. Lowry is a rental at best.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:49 AM   #10
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shame they couldn't get Nate Robinson
JohnFreeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:01 AM   #11
SacJB Shady
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
Shame they couldn't get Nate Robinson

He was Curry's back up once and it didn't go well
Old 01-09-2014, 06:04 AM   #12
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady

Yeah I guess. I would say Andre Miller would be the best for Curry, But I want him in Sacro
Old 01-09-2014, 06:05 AM   #13
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady

Yeah I guess. Could have bought baron Davis back if he was healthy .I would say Andre Miller would be the best for Curry, But I want him in Sacro
Old 01-09-2014, 07:18 AM   #14
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
and people really think he's the best shooter...not even close

durant and afflalo for starters are shooting way better with more attention drawn to them on a daily basis
Its called being cold.

U don't think Ray Allen was perfect over his 18 year career
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: