Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #16
alec613
My city needs a team!

alec613 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ryan Anderson out indefinitely..

herniated disc? Damn, that will take a while.
Months
alec613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:37 PM   #17
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzav323
Anderson is not getting traded. Hopefully Gordon is on his way out.

Yeah I didn't mean trading Anderson
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #18
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
you do know that his wife committed suicide lately, right?

They were never married.
kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:37 PM   #19
KnicksWolves
I hit open layups

KnicksWolves has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Aside from having God-given atheltic talent and being paid millions of dollars to play basketball? Brb, trying to force tears for multi-millionaire

The lack of perspective from some of you people...lol
KnicksWolves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:58 PM   #20
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Aside from having God-given atheltic talent and being paid millions of dollars to play basketball? Brb, trying to force tears for multi-millionaire
He's also a human being you know.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #21
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
He's also a human being you know.

Never said he deserved it. I just don't feel any sympathy.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #22
Black and White
BTE Intern

Black and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Never said he deserved it. I just don't feel any sympathy.

Why just because of the money he makes??? So narrow minded
Black and White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #23
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and White
Why just because of the money he makes??? So narrow minded

Not that I necessarily agree with Silkk here, but that point has been made before many times.

I've never had a problem with Anderson the player or person, but I can see why some don't give him sympathy. One reason is, yes, because he's rich. Another reason (I can see more identifying with this) is because most don't really know him personally and can't make the connection, regardless of what's happening to his personal life.

Again, you don't have to agree with that, but I see the viewpoint. We all have different opinions on the matter.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #24
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Not that I necessarily agree with Silkk here, but that point has been made before many times.

I've never had a problem with Anderson the player or person, but I can see why some don't give him sympathy. One reason is, yes, because he's rich. Another reason (I can see more identifying with this) is because most don't really know him personally and can't make the connection, regardless of what's happening to his personal life.

Again, you don't have to agree with that, but I see the viewpoint. We all have different opinions on the matter.

Exactly.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:09 PM   #25
Black and White
BTE Intern

Black and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

You know he's a troll right?

And I agree with parts of what you said, but not all, I can see your viewpoint.
Black and White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:25 AM   #26
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

One of the signs of a psychopath is lack of sympathy.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: