Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2014, 09:22 AM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default SIGN-UPS: NBA Related Game

Please add your name if you're playing a new round of NBA Pick 'Em. Each round will last 10 weeks.

If you don't know what this game is, please click this link for the rules:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=313960

Below are the previous round's 10 weeks worth of threads. If you look at any one of these threads and read just the first page alone, you'll get the gist of how this works.

Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four
Week Five
Week Six
Week Seven
Week Eight
Week Nine
Week Ten

First 30 people to sign-up are in. If you're not interested in playing or don't think you'll be able to commit to this game, please don't sign-up. "Committing to this game" is nothing more than making your selections once a week. It takes absolutely 0 effort beyond clicking the game thread, making your picks and then moving on.

BTW, I am going to only make one game thread this time around. It'll be easier to follow for everyone. All you'll have to do is subscribe and BOOM! You can never again complain that the thread wasn't on the 1st page and you missed it. I'll just edit the OP of the thread every week to update the standings and add new Picks/Wagers.

Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who signs-up. The game is meant to just be fun and add more interest into the long NBA regular season.

DEADLINE FOR SIGN-UPS WILL BE 01-12-14 @ 11:59 PM PT.

You'll still be able to sign-up again any time throughout the course of Round 2, but you'll miss participating in the first week if you wait.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #2
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Random_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: SIGN-UPS: NBA Related Game

in
nice going btw
Random_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:52 AM   #3
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

In

good stuff, I just posted in the other thread for you to make a new one
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #4
waseem780
Joel Embiid NextGreatC

waseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputation

In. Looks like fun
waseem780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #5
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation here

Let me try this
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:47 AM   #6
hitman24
I hit open layups

hitman24 is considered somewhat coolhitman24 is considered somewhat coolhitman24 is considered somewhat cool

man i was just about to make my epic come back lol I'm obv in
hitman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #7
iamgine

iamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation here

lets go!
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman24
man i was just about to make my epic come back lol I'm obv in

You were Week Ten MVP & only person to predict any game right.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:04 PM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Btw, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we can reach all the way to the Finals in 4 total rounds. Each round being ten weeks means we'll end the game completely towards the beginning of June.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

in
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #11
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oops. i keep forgetting.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #12
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #13
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation here

in
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #14
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can count me in.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:25 PM   #15
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

I am in.
Sakkreth is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: