Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #1
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious

VIntageNOvel has decent reputation
Default Gilbert Arenas Interesting Interview, Lebron and Kobe, and Rose/Westbrook Injuries

I dont know if this thing has been posted or not,
but i accidentally found gilbert arenas interesting interview

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ack-to-the-nba

dude seems pretty smart, currently developing a mobile apps

tl;dr version:
1. he think he could still compete, and teams, in which he think he could contribute(his wishlist) are: NYK, nets, bulls, lakers
2. when he was asked about who are his current starting five:
Quote:
GA: LeBron [James] at the 1; Kobe [Bryant] at the 2; Kevin Durant at the 3; Tim Duncan at the 4; and Dwight Howard at the 5.
3. he seems like a big fans of kobe and bron, when asked about all time list:
Quote:
GA: Yes, I do. I do. LeBron at the 1; Kobe-[Michael] Jordan at the 2-3. If they played in the triangle that's what it would be. My 4? That's a tough one. Hakeem Olajuwon at the 4, and Wilt [Chamberlain] at the 5.
4. when asked about injury advice:
Quote:
B/R: Is there any advice you would offer Kobe, as someone who worked through injuries, on how to get back and deal with this moving forward?

GA: With him, no, I wouldn't. There's no advice I could give the best player in the world who has been through injury. If I had to give somebody advice, it would have been Derrick Rose .

5. ohh for people who think this dude is delusional,
Quote:
GA: What he did last year when he missed the whole season was perfect. I loved every moment of it. That's what he should've done. If I could've [waited] longer, that's what I would've done.

When I saw the first preseason game, and everybody was, 'Oh, Derrick Rose is back,' I said to myself, 'He's not going to last 15 games.' Derrick Rose's problem was that, when you land, your knee comes inward. While I'm watching the games, he was—like him and [Russell] Westbrook, they're wild jumpers. Every time he jumps, he's wild. Every time he lands, he's wild. His ability never changed. He never corrected his jumping pattern or his landing pattern.

It was like having a Ferrari on not Ferrari tires. You have it on spare tires. So that's how I would put it: He has a Ferrari engine on spare tires—eventually, they're going to blow.

But when I saw him jumping, I was like, 'Oh man, I wish I could talk to him and say listen, you need to change your game a little bit. You can't go in the lane jumping and exploding like you did. Your body's not ready for it.'

My advice, especially for the first month of basketball, first two months: Just change the way you play. Stay on the ground as much as possible. Don't hit the lane as hard with so much force. That's what you should learn—like with Westbrook. He should have perfected that mid-range game over the summer.
and he's right, both rose and westbrook went down, seems like he knows what he' talking about, and his mobile apps is quite a success

Last edited by VIntageNOvel : 01-07-2014 at 11:58 AM.
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:45 AM   #2
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people
Default Re: Gilbert Arenas Interesting Interview, Lebron and Kobe all time best starting five

Gilbert Arenas is a known liar.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:57 AM   #3
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gilbert Arenas Interesting Interview, Lebron and Kobe all time best starting five

his instagram is pretty funny. dude is living the life, millionaire ex nba player. hoops all day..dang
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
his instagram is pretty funny. dude is living the life, millionaire ex nba player. hoops all day..dang
Dude is like the #3 highest paid player this season. I think only Kobe and Joe Johnson make more.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Dude is like the #3 highest paid player this season. I think only Kobe and Joe Johnson make more.
he still collecting $20 mill?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:06 PM   #6
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Livin the dream. So jelly.

Although honestly, I'd rather be playing, doing what I love most. But getting paid to do nothing...
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #7
scm5
Decent college freshman

scm5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Livin the dream. So jelly.

Although honestly, I'd rather be playing, doing what I love most. But getting paid to do nothing...

I agree with you, I would be happy either way.
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:48 PM   #8
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious

VIntageNOvel has decent reputation

i think some team could really use him,
lakers can pick him up, it would be exciting, we are tanking anyway
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #9
Black and White
BTE Intern

Black and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation here

When he was playing for the wizards he was my favourite player, dude took clutch shots to the next level
Black and White is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: