Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 11-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #16
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Harden fined $5000

In James Harden's defense...

What I'm I saying? There's no defense in James Harden.

Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #17
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrizMiz
imagine griffin flopped on this play too

Flop on flop crime.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #18
bigt
High school junior varsity star

bigt has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls
In James Harden's defense...

What I'm I saying? There's no defense in James Harden.

Bravo sir, bravo
bigt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #19
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, $5000... Must be hard for him
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #20
talamo
I hit open 5-footers

talamo has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf

definently gonna change the way he plays the game
talamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #21
sportjames23
MJ>>>>Lebron KD & Kobe

sportjames23 has a terrific reputationsportjames23 has a terrific reputationsportjames23 has a terrific reputationsportjames23 has a terrific reputationsportjames23 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

dat flop
sportjames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #22
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrizMiz
imagine griffin flopped on this play too
Wouldn't be the first double-flop Harden has been in:

Screw it, flop thread!!

Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #23
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Wouldn't be the first double-flop Harden has been in:

WTF is wrong with these dudes?
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #24
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf

This.

Please, please, PLEASE fine players based on a percentage of income. Dear lord. I can pay a five thousand dollar fine and not have my financial world crumble. Much less a multi-million dollar floplete.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #25
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
This.

Please, please, PLEASE fine players based on a percentage of income. Dear lord. I can pay a five thousand dollar fine and not have my financial world crumble. Much less a multi-million dollar floplete.
I think it should be suspension after the first two or three in a season or something.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #26
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Gifs in this thread are making me angry !!!
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #27
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
This.

its not the amount that will hurt the floppers. we all know the can afford it. its the reputation of being a flopper that will eventually hurt the floppers the most. When the NBA officially recognizes you as a repetitive flopper, the refs begin to take notice and then the next time they flops, the refs wont fall for it.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #28
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
its not the amount that will hurt the floppers. we all know the can afford it. its the reputation of being a flopper that will eventually hurt the floppers the most. When the NBA officially recognizes you as a repetitive flopper, the refs begin to take notice and then the next time they flops, the refs wont fall for it.

Perhaps they'll start tracking flopping stats?
Then they may even expand it to cover flops per 100 possessions?
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #29
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

They gotta rise the fine amount and suspend plays for like a game or 2.

Shit fvcking ridiculous
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #30
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far

Oh god, I wonder how he will put food on the table this week. A fine is supposed to be something you don't want. Imagine getting fined $5 bucks for speeding. Sorry officer, I only have a $10, keep the change.
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: