Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-06-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Just got done with a week of interviews....

This is getting tiresome and I hate having to iron and getting dressed. If I had any money left I would just dry clean my clothes and put it on.

Now I have an entire afternoon to watch me some Champions League all day.

Thanks for caring and taking the time to wish me luck. Thanks for all the support.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just got done with a week of interviews....

First world problems huh?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
If I had any money left I would just dry clean my clothes and put it on.

Sounds horrible, hopefully you won't need to sell your imaginary Rolex to feed yourself.
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gl
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
First world problems huh?

More like 1st problem.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #6
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

i need som1 to listen to my bytch ramble when i play video game or fk ** to her i pay $50 an hour and $100 overtime when she on her periode
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #7
LeGOAT
Banned

LeGOAT is starting to rub some people the wrong way

So Those interviews for Walmart cashier are pretty tough huh?
LeGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #8
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGOAT
So Those interviews for Walmart cashier are pretty tough huh?

I wish I can get a job at Walmart.

They won't hire me because I'm over qualified.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #9
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
i need som1 to listen to my bytch ramble when i play video game or fk ** to her i pay $50 an hour and $100 overtime when she on her periode

Won't happen, 9er only gets hard on Kobe juice.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:33 PM   #10
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I wish I can get a job at Walmart.

They won't hire me because I'm over qualified.

I am sure you are overqualified. Given the shit you have said over the months on this forum I picture you in some basement receiving social welfare..
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #11
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

OP is a hard working American.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP is a hard American working.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #13
dr.hee
Good college starter

OP is working a hard American.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #14
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
gl

Thanks dude.

Just think about me and send some good vibes.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #15
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee
Sounds horrible, hopefully you won't need to sell your imaginary Rolex to feed yourself.

LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: