Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Cole sends Rose a slippin an a slidin...

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Lol. Get the fck outta here.

I've seen more threads and crazier reactions about LeBron, Kobe, Dwight, pau, Melo and even Lin for much less. Rose isn't being singled out in any way at all. We still have people making threads claiming Boris Diaw shut LeBron down in the finals. It happens to every noteworthy player. Don't be so sensitive.
    Don't take it so literal. My main point is that any star, Rose, Lebron, Kobe, etc...people make a big deal. Why would I be sensitive over a player who does not play for my favorite team? When have you seen me jump to Rose' defense in other threads? I keep responding to this because I think its ridiculous that people are trying to say he got crossed over and shook. Thats silly and I would be defending Lebron or anybody else the same way...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Don't take it so literal. My main point is that any star, Rose, Lebron, Kobe, etc...people make a big deal. Why would I be sensitive over a player who does not play for my favorite team? When have you seen me jump to Rose' defense in other threads? I keep responding to this because I think its ridiculous that people are trying to say he got crossed over and shook. Thats silly and I would be defending Lebron or anybody else the same way...
    Why is it a big deal? He got beat on a play? Who cares? Everybody gets beat on plays from time to time. Not a big deal.

Cole is scary. so scary that Miami might not resign Super Nintendo Chalmers

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Cole is scary. so scary that Miami might not resign Super Nintendo Chalmers
    2 rings.

5-time NBA All-Star

Lol. Get the fck outta here.

I've seen more threads and crazier reactions about LeBron, Kobe, Dwight, pau, Melo and even Lin for much less. Rose isn't being singled out in any way at all. We still have people making threads claiming Boris Diaw shut LeBron down in the finals. It happens to every noteworthy player. Don't be so sensitive.
    Are you psychotic? You know full well you are one of the weirdest haters on the board. And now you are trying to sound like a voice of reason? Wow. what a difference a drink makes. You must be drunk and the balanced side of you is coming out. Wow. Really now.

5-time NBA All-Star

Cole plays really fast and under control. He's also very smart. I think he's a better fit than Mario for a lot of teams. I just can't say for sure its the better teams - Mario is clutch. To me he also causes more chaos with his speed. No way can they keep both at the end of the season. I think Cole will be a starter next year one way or the other.

NBA sixth man of the year

Why is it a big deal? He got beat on a play? Who cares? Everybody gets beat on plays from time to time. Not a big deal.
    Maybe you should direct this to the guy who started the thread...I'm just responding to the thread...

Love Live Life

If you actually play bball then you should know it isn't a big deal.

Shit happens