What the heck, where are you guys, Did I miss the boycott memo?
1. Kobe was about 80% of where he was before the Achilles injury. His shooting form is still there. Still mentally sharp imo.
He can definitely feast on smaller defenders, take his time and simply shoot over them like he did last night. The question is how many coaches will put up with that instead of putting their taller defender on Kobe.
2. Quite surprised that Lin had pretty good court vision, spotting open teammates but his passes were a little too weak for my taste. It got there but the ball travelled a bit too slow imo. I like his aggressiveness, attacking the defense and creating...
3. I like how Jordan Hill was able to catch those handoffs and finish, not like butter fingers Kwame.
4. Ed Davis looked pretty good finishing and defending..
5. Nash was about the same, slower, still can shoot, dribble etc. .
6. Im bothered that Xavier Henry now has a new nagging back injury.
esp bec I feel they need his ability to penetrate.
7. I like what Ellington showed me last night, esp his shooting. If he continues to shoot that way, I think he'll be a good replacement for the injured Swaggy.
8. Clarkson showed a lot of promise. Nailing open 3's, missed a few makeable runners, which I believe he'll hit in the future. Pretty good burst of speed in the open court.
9. I love that Byron recognized and was not happy that they gave too many FTs.
10. Boozer showed flashes of brilliance, Neat passes, boxing out, making those 17 footers. A bit too slow tho.