Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #1
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ***Welcome back Byron Scott!!!!***

One of my fav players from the Showtime era!!!!

Finally we got a coach!!!

Last edited by crisoner : Yesterday at 07:02 PM.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM   #2
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation
Default Re: ***welcome Back Byron Scott!!!!***

its official? i hope this works out well. i know its been his dream for some time.
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:11 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lakers reportedly offered him the job. Unless Sterling purchases the lakers, I don't see Scott turning it down. He's been calling himself the "perfect coach" for the situation. I would tend to agree. Lets hope he can turn this team around for entertainment purposes.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:22 AM   #4
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wanted Scott from the jump....

So if this is all finalized this weekend I will be a very happy man.
He is one of my favorite Showtime players after Magic Kareem and Worthy of course. Lol. Just a slight edge over Rambis and Coop.

I need to get a B Scott throwback jersey!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:07 AM   #5
GimmeThat
Decent college freshman

GimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGimmeThat posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

so the rumor about Kobe's love for stat padding towards the all time list is true?
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: