Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Tommy Heinsohn Appreciation Thread

He's in rare form tonight. Who doesn't love the pure entertainment value this lifetime homer brings?

Did anybody hear him flip out after that offensive foul call on Jared Sullinger? "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? EDDIE F. RUSH, YOU'RE A FOOL".

Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Tommy Heinsohn Appreciation Thread

It is unbearable listening to this guy.

He literally complains after every Celtics call.
B-Easy8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

What's the story behind that photo? Is he currently embroiled in a sexual harassment scandal?
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #4
Stringer Bell
Local High School Star

Stringer Bell has decent reputationStringer Bell has decent reputation

A lot of people seem to hate him as a commentator. I watch a lot of old 80s games on CBS and I never minded his commentary.

I don't listen to his recent commentary though.
Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #5
TonyD
High School Varsity 12th Man

TonyD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
What's the story behind that photo? Is he currently embroiled in a sexual harassment scandal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y73ElA1uk5s
TonyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:59 PM   #6
SHAQisGOAT
Decent college freshman

SHAQisGOAT has a terrific reputationSHAQisGOAT has a terrific reputationSHAQisGOAT has a terrific reputationSHAQisGOAT has a terrific reputationSHAQisGOAT has a terrific reputation

He can be biased af but also funny af
SHAQisGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:01 PM   #7
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
He can be biased af but also funny af

I LOLīd when he said keep shooting them 3īs empty stats.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:02 PM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's great. Super funny, super biased, acts like everything was a personal act against the Celtics and himself.

I don't know why people hate it.

There's so many boring homer commentators. Tommy is so ridiculous and over the top that it's fun.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:04 PM   #9
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
He's great. Super funny, super biased, acts like everything was a personal act against the Celtics and himself.

There's so many boring homer commentators. Tommy is so ridiculous and over the top that it's fun.

It gets annoying when he complains after every single call.

He would have complained about 20 times this game and when something goes for his team he doesn't say a word.
B-Easy8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:50 PM   #10
wakencdukest
Local High School Star

wakencdukest has decent reputationwakencdukest has decent reputation

F*ck Tommy Heinsohn.
wakencdukest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:04 AM   #11
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

can't belive this guy is 79
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:11 AM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Yeah, no reason why people hate it...outside of Celtics fans of course.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:27 AM   #13
Fudge
BREAKING

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cos88
can't belive this guy is 79
Yeah, and that's a good thing.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #14
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Agreed.
And by all reports an intelligent bball mind away from the booth.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:12 AM   #15
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah, no reason why people hate it...outside of Celtics fans of course.

You want a generic f*ck like Reggie Miller? Take him.

I'd rather listen to an over the top guy who cares too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Agreed.
And by all reports an intelligent bball mind away from the booth.

Exactly, his analysis is really spot on during half time, pre-game, post-game. He knows the game. He just takes it too seriously in the heat of the moment.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: