Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #31
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 09 Lebron vs 03 Kobe bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
It's funny how you act like a whiny little bitch every time someone disagrees with you.

You don't disagree with me.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #32
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
That was my fav reason for that season.

First Team All NBA
First Team All Defense

30ppg 7reb 6ast...All Round while still being the most exciting scorer in the game. Doin shit during the season that only GOAT Jordan has done? Breaking 3pt made in a game record?

You cant go wrong with either choice. Only someone who hates the other player would laugh at either selection. Brons year was dope aswell.

Bron was first team all NBA and all defense as well.
Bron was MVP.
Bron won 66 games.
He was sitting out 4th quarters that season, so his stats could have been even better.
He had a great playoffs.

And hes simply a more impactful player.

Kobe is great, but his peak wasn't something to be put against the top players. Hes great due to his consistent great play over the years.

I can't take anyone seriously when they say they'd take Kobe over Lebron first in a draft, knowing what we know now.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #33
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Bron was first team all NBA and all defense as well.
Bron was MVP.
Bron won 66 games.
He was sitting out 4th quarters that season, so his stats could have been even better.
He had a great playoffs.

And hes simply a more impactful player.

Kobe is great, but his peak wasn't something to be put against the top players. Hes great due to his consistent great play over the years.

I can't take anyone seriously when they say they'd take Kobe over Lebron first in a draft, knowing what we know now.

66wins in the East? Lol....But hey, we can agree to disagree. Cant go wrong with either. Its wat you prefer mostly I guess. Not getting into one of those long ass (i aint got no life) debates.

Also, I ****s wit the year 09' aswell because thats wen Kobe beat the Magic (who beat Lebron). Kobe 40-8-8 in game 1 was a fun game to watch.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #34
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
66wins in the East? Lol....But hey, we can agree to disagree. Cant go wrong with either. Its wat you prefer mostly I guess. Not getting into one of those long ass (i aint got no life) debates.

Also, I ****s wit the year 09' aswell because thats wen Kobe beat the Magic (who beat Lebron). Kobe 40-8-8 in game 1 was a fun game to watch.
You won't get into a debate cause you would obviously lose. Everything points to LJ being better. Stats,record, and playoffs performance.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #35
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

'09 Cavs vs the East: 40-12
'09 Cavs vs the West: 26-4

Lebron AVERAGING 39-8-8 vs the Magic was pretty fun as well.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:50 AM   #36
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111
You won't get into a debate cause you would obviously lose. Everything points to LJ being better. Stats,record, and playoffs performance.

This.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:04 AM   #37
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is considered somewhat coolSamuraiSWISH is considered somewhat coolSamuraiSWISH is considered somewhat cool

I'm not even a fan, and the answer is quite easily LeBron.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:44 AM   #38
shallehalle
High School Varsity 12th Man

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987

shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #39
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

the MVP
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:34 AM   #40
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I'm going with Kobe.

The only argument people bring up to say Lebron is better than Kobe is that regular season record. Which is a team record.
I was going to answer but then i saw the name...
well
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #41
Nash
NBA lottery pick

Nash is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNash is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I'm going with Kobe.

The only argument people bring up to say Lebron is better than Kobe is that regular season record. Which is a team record.

Please don't use the 5 rings argument again then when comparing Kobe to other players. Because after all, it is just a team record.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:00 AM   #42
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Lebron was better because he played better in the playoffs.

35/9/7 62% TS vs 32/5/5 53% TS

Can't wait to hear how Kobe's is better.

Meh. I take those numbers from LeBron with a grain of salt. Does anybody really care that LeBron was able to put up 38/8/7, 29/13/6, 25/11/9, and 36/13/8 against a team that was under .500?

Even his numbers against the Hawks... I mean, I guess those numbers are pretty impressive because the Hawks were able to beat peak Wade ( ) that year, but in reality.... it's the Hawks. The Cavs won the first two games by a combined 47 points. And we all know that playing @ the Hawks is like playing in a neutral arena... so again, is it really that impressive?

And his series against Orlando is unbelievably overrated. He had the amazing first game (a game that they lost) where he put up 49 points on 20-30 shooting which really skews the overall numbers. He was superb again in Game 2 when he hit the buzzer beater to win the game.

But after that? He just chucked a lot of shots on poor efficiency, got to the line an ABSURD amount of times (in fact, he shot 9+ FTs in all 14 games he played in during the '09 playofffs ), and was atrocious late in games. Countless costly turnovers, disappeared in your beloved elimination game, and just didn't have the impact that his numbers would suggest.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:35 AM   #43
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111

Period point blank. Peeps still insist on fogetting that Kobe was a sidekick during this era. For what reason, who cares? New name for the quoted, after his defending of ripthekik's attempt to f@ck up the Boards; he's now known as Brainlesskowski!!!

Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #44
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:

40/8/8 is what lebron averaged in that Magic series
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:49 AM   #45
Hoopz2332
Local High School Star

Hoopz2332 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987

Kobe stans right now

Hoopz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: