Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
oarabbus
NBA rookie of the year

oarabbus is popular on this boardoarabbus is popular on this boardoarabbus is popular on this boardoarabbus is popular on this boardoarabbus is popular on this board
Default Amare: I知 there now. I feel my body is feeling so much stronger. I feel dominant.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/07/amare-s...r-knicks-fans/

Knicks are gonna be East darkhorses if

1. Amar'e is truly healthy
2. Fish knows how to coach
3. Pjax does work
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #2
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh

Real14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Amare: I知 there now. I feel my body is feeling so much stronger. I feel dominant.

Well I guess I'm right so far. I told you ISH. What we really need is for Amare to be healthy again
Real14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Amare: I知 there now. I feel my body is feeling so much stronger. I feel dominant.

Ecf
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #4
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amare: I知 there now. I feel my body is feeling so much stronger. I feel dominant.

Need to see it, to believe it..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:54 PM   #5
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he says that right before getting injured
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:58 PM   #6
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh

Real14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected posterReal14 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
he says that right before getting injured
Don't jinx us man
Old 10-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #7
AboutBuckets
Championship is coming

AboutBuckets is considered somewhat coolAboutBuckets is considered somewhat cool

Can you give a real life, tangible example of #3 on that list?
AboutBuckets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:00 PM   #8
Dr. Ice
Great young streetballer

Dr. Ice has not been impressing people

The fact that he's healthy and melo still thinks his team isn't that good says alot about how much the knicks need to do be competitive again
Dr. Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:01 PM   #9
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Il Mago/Dalembert/Cole
Amare/Jason Smith
Melo/Outlaw/Acy
Earl Smith jr/Iman/Hardaway
Calderon/Pablo/Larkin

Such a great lineup
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:02 PM   #10
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

"I feel dominant."

What the hell is he dominating at right now, may I ask?
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:04 PM   #11
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
"I feel dominant."

Laying Free rent in your head.

Last edited by Real14 : 10-07-2014 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #12
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
"I feel dominant."

I heard he was talking about his solitaire game. Definitely wasn't talking about basketball.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #13
buddha
dude, where's my shaq?

buddha is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Knicks would have a great roster if Amar'e could play like 2010-11 Amar'e.. but I doubt it, even if he got to 80% of that the Knicks would bake.
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:16 PM   #14
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
"I feel dominant."

I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:33 PM   #15
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real14
Well I guess I'm right so far. I told you ISH. What we really need is for Amare to be healthy again

Trade Bargani to the Hawks.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: