Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
Inferno
kevin dran

Default Adidas preparing to offer 10 year / $140 million deal to Andrew Wiggins?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...er-endorsement

Quote:
Three sources told Bleacher Report that Adidas has pegged Wiggins as their prime target—and they would be willing to open up the bank for him. Of course, no meetings or official offers can be made until Wiggins declares for the 2014 draft after his season at Kansas.

"(Adidas) is easily the front-runner, 100 percent," said Rich Lopez, the publisher of the popular sneaker website KixandtheCity.com.

"From what I'm hearing, (Adidas) is really high on him," an industry source said. "I've heard a range for sure, from like $140 to $180 million for like 10 years. That's a big deal for a kid coming out of school because most rookie deals are probably like four years."

"I'm hearing from people at Kansas that he's got a $180 million offer supposedly coming from Adidas," a source close to Wiggins' inner circle said. "But I also heard that Nike is going to match anything."
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Default Re: Adidas preparing to offer 10 year / $140 million deal to Andrew Wiggins?

Bleacher Report?

Give me a more credible link than fuvking BR and I'll believe it.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: