Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #121
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone tried out Ballstreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
Why buy a year? wait till the jan,2014 and buy 6 months.
Just saw Meticode's post there. You can freeze it after the Finals and then unfreeze it when the 2014-15 regular season starts and you'd get it until January or February.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #122
Ken_Masters
Good High School Starter

Ken_Masters has decent reputation

Can you pay for this with paypal?
Ken_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #123
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick

Uncle Drew has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_Masters
Can you pay for this with paypal?
Yes. Go to ''submit a ticket'' and ask for it. Then they will add an option to pay with paypal.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:10 PM   #124
Ken_Masters
Good High School Starter

Ken_Masters has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
Yes. Try ''submit a ticket'' and ask for it.

Excellent. I'm signing up
Ken_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #125
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

its a really good service. as long as you have a descent computer to run the HQ stream.

i use a 32" tv as my monitor
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #126
Suckafree
High School Varsity 12th Man

Suckafree has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
its a really good service. as long as you have a descent computer to run the HQ stream.

i use a 32" tv as my monitor

When you say a "Decent" computer.....

My primary machine is a macbook pro, I can hook it up to a monitor though. Would that be able to run ballstreams smoothly?
Suckafree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #127
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckafree
When you say a "Decent" computer.....

My primary machine is a macbook pro, I can hook it up to a monitor though. Would that be able to run ballstreams smoothly?
I have a feeling you're just trying to boast OBVIOUSLY!
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #128
Suckafree
High School Varsity 12th Man

Suckafree has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I have a feeling you're just trying to boast OBVIOUSLY!

Nahh not at all..... All my friends are windows master race kinda guys so naturally I feel like my little ass laptop is inferior to their rigs haha

Cool, probably gonna buy a 1 month sub today and see how it goes. Definitely looks promising though
Suckafree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #129
Element
It's ugly ass B.Walton

Element has decent reputation

For some reason it wont let me pay with paypal even though I selected the option, the "continue" button is unclickable
Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #130
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation here

Its crystal clear. I'm watching the Pacers feed of the Pacers-Magic game and I could see tiddies jiggling in the background as they focused on Scola.

It's a lil choppy atm though
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #131
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if you guys don't mind could you use my link:
http://www.ballstreams.com/ref/1072
trying to get enough referrals to offset the cost.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #132
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
if you guys don't mind could you use my link:
http://www.ballstreams.com/ref/1072
trying to get enough referrals to offset the cost.

My bad 'meer, I clicked on the link in the OP thinking I could just quote your code in the sign-up process
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #133
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Should I buy the 6 month package or the 1 year package?

buy a year. its not that much money at all. i mean, yea you could do the 6 months or whatever and keep freezing it. but having access to every game next summer when theres no basketball is pretty great to have.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #134
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would recommend the 6 months. The 6 months will last you until the playoffs, then the playoffs are put on ESPN/ABC anyway.

Also a new feature, they didn't let you do this during the pre-season but you can choose if you want to stream from the visiting team or the home team as well broadcasts.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #135
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
My bad 'meer, I clicked on the link in the OP thinking I could just quote your code in the sign-up process
if you contact them and link 'em to this thread they'll give me credit. if you don't mind of course.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: