Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #196
hahaitme
11 > 6

hahaitme has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Anyone tried out Ballstreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil
Doesnt Australia have some of the worst internet speeds in the world?

I wouldn't say the speed is terrible. I'm on 100mbit cable, not as fast as other countries but I never have problems with HD streams, TV shows still download in minutes.
It's more the bandwidth that's ****ed up, $80-90/month for 200gb, jumps up to over 100 for 500gb
hahaitme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:14 PM   #197
mr.big35
Banned

mr.big35 has decent reputation

Firstrow sports is for me.
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:24 PM   #198
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaitme
I wouldn't say the speed is terrible. I'm on 100mbit cable, not as fast as other countries but I never have problems with HD streams, TV shows still download in minutes.
It's more the bandwidth that's ****ed up, $80-90/month for 200gb, jumps up to over 100 for 500gb

Thats insane... bandwidth doesnt have any actual cost. It's like saying there's a cost to transfer data between your computer's hard drive and a usb stick. The only cost is keeping the equipment on.
kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:10 AM   #199
El Gato Negro
Beta!

El Gato Negro has an OK reputation so far

im a ballstreams user never had any problems.
El Gato Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:12 AM   #200
Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Good college starter

Hamtaro CP3KDKG has not been impressing people

Ballstreams that sht i like.........way better than LP
Hamtaro CP3KDKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:37 AM   #201
oarabbus
College superstar

oarabbus is considered somewhat cooloarabbus is considered somewhat cool

Has anyone used ballstreams on their Xbox? How is it?
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:48 AM   #202
J Shuttlesworth
Pure > Kobe

J Shuttlesworth is a pretty well-respected posterJ Shuttlesworth is a pretty well-respected posterJ Shuttlesworth is a pretty well-respected poster

ballstreams owns. I don't like the android app, but I use it on firefox on my phone. Use it at home on my PC every day too
J Shuttlesworth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #203
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll buy the service but the registration is disabled. There's an app for this shit too?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:28 AM   #204
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bump.
my membership bout to run out
i need some more referrals... http://www.ballstreams.com/ref/1072
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:35 AM   #205
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only reason I didn't get it is because I thought the site would be taken down by now.

Only 60$? Playoffs too? If so I'm willing to get ballstreams for sure.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 01:14 PM   #206
oarabbus
College superstar

So does this **** really work on PC, iPhone, AND Xbox?

Also price rose to 90 bucks for a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
bump.

When I click on your link it just brings me to their main page. Doesn't show that it's being referred through you.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #207
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oarabbus
So does this **** really work on PC, iPhone, AND Xbox?

yeah it works great on pc's(superb quality) and iphones. Never tried it with an xbox, but with a roku, its fantastic.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #208
oarabbus
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
yeah it works great on pc's(superb quality) and iphones. Never tried it with an xbox, but with a roku, its fantastic.

Thanks man that's all I needed to know. Getting this ASAP.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:26 PM   #209
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BUmp. I need a couple more referrals guys
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #210
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
bump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxguxA2hLp0
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: