Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-12-2013, 03:57 AM   #16
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Derrick Rose is the player Lebron couldnt be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Agreed

People forget Lebron was considered a "chucker" for his first few seasons and was always called a ballhog. He developed playmaking, defense, and IQ after a couple years in the league .
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:01 AM   #17
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
People forget Lebron was considered a "chucker" for his first few seasons and was always called a ballhog. He developed playmaking, defense, and IQ after a couple years in the league .

Yes I remember. I didn't say anything about Rose's game. I was just wondering what the OP meant. I do hope Rose develops more of a perimeter game so he doesn't have a similar career to Wade in terms of injuries. I mean he can be aggressive in games, but after a while it takes a toll on the body and it ages faster than others because of that mileage.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:02 AM   #18
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:

Nahhh.

Lebron came into this league with passing as his best gift, and he had top 10 vision the day he stepped foot on Sacramento's court for his first regular season game.

And actually, there are pretty well regarded analysts who said he had top 5 NBA vision when he was still a high school senior (not top 5 potential...top 5 as in he already had top 5 vision).

Last edited by tmacattack33 : 10-12-2013 at 04:08 AM.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:06 AM   #19
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Nahhh.

Lebron came into this league with passing as his best gift, and he had top 10 vision the day he stepped foot on Sacramento's court for his first regular season game.

And actually, there are pretty well regarded analysts who said he had top 5 NBA vision when he was still a high school senior.

His passing didn't immediately translate , he turned the ball over like it was his job. He was called a ballhog...trust.... I was there.

Watching more than a game and the sacramento game on youtube don't exactly tell the story
Old 10-12-2013, 04:15 AM   #20
New World Order
I airball my layups

New World Order has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
His passing didn't immediately translate , he turned the ball over like it was his job. He was called a ballhog...trust.... I was there.

Watching more than a game and the sacramento game on youtube don't exactly tell the story

By saying that, you're implying James didn't pass enough. But it can't go both ways because then some say he passed too much at times.
New World Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:40 AM   #21
Budadiiii
Heroin Boyz

Budadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bitch made to the core.

Pampered ass life-style.

His mommy dressed his ass up in matching gear and gave him bubble baths daily.

No wonder he didn't have the mental fortitude to start playing when he was cleared.

Clear case of bitch-madeitis. The moment these guys are out of their comfort zone, they crumble. They delude themselves with excuses for whey they can't do something because things aren't perfect like they're used to. So they wait for things to be perfect and for them to be completely comfortable.

How do you idiots defend this guy?

Because you guys are bitch made losers as well. ****ing stumpies
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:37 AM   #22
russwest0
Banned

russwest0 has a terrific reputationrusswest0 has a terrific reputationrusswest0 has a terrific reputationrusswest0 has a terrific reputationrusswest0 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Lebron was a Bulls/Yankees/Cowboys fan as a child

He also recently started pretending he has been an Ohio State fan for his entire life, when his first college choice was actually UNC

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1273897219

He was never a cavaliers fan

Lmao so thats where he got his loyalty from

what a clown, rose staying in CHI jsut makes lebron look like a bitch
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:15 AM   #23
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Yes I remember. I didn't say anything about Rose's game. I was just wondering what the OP meant. I do hope Rose develops more of a perimeter game so he doesn't have a similar career to Wade in terms of injuries. I mean he can be aggressive in games, but after a while it takes a toll on the body and it ages faster than others because of that mileage.

Allow me to elaborate. When lebron was with the cavs, everyone wanted to see him win besides Kobe stans. He didn't and went to Miami and no one wanted to see him win outside of his own fans. Now d rose is in the same boat lebron was in when he was with the cavs. except rose will win a championship for the bulls and everyone will be happy to see it happen for him. D rose will pick up and continue in the path lebron should have taken. Rose will receive all the credit and accolades that lebron would have received if he stayed and won with the cavs.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #24
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

There is no question to me that Rose will be remembered as the better more loyal player than Lebron. Lebron is 6'8 and a big 6'8 but still has no post game. With Rose, I think we only saw a fraction of his potential in the MVP season. He did all that without a jumpshot and teammates who couldn't score on an empty basket. He was literally being guarded by 3 people often. Rose has been working on his shooting for a year and has apparently had his athleticism improved. Rose with a jumpshot is simply unguardable. This is going to be a very special player that only comes once in a generation
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #25
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
Allow me to elaborate. When lebron was with the cavs, everyone wanted to see him win besides Kobe stans. He didn't and went to Miami and no one wanted to see him win outside of his own fans. Now d rose is in the same boat lebron was in when he was with the cavs. except rose will win a championship for the bulls and everyone will be happy to see it happen for him. D rose will pick up and continue in the path lebron should have taken. Rose will receive all the credit and accolades that lebron would have received if he stayed and won with the cavs.

Oh I see. Thanks for explaining. It's very rare for somebody to grow up a fan of that team in that city and then win a championship for that team as a star. It's really cool actually.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #26
Goldrush25
Local High School Star

Goldrush25 has decent reputation

Yep, D-Rose is such a diehard Bulls fan. He cares so much that he sat on the bench these past playoffs and vigorously cheered on his team while they played their arses off. That's a real fan.
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #27
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

LeBron played for Cleveland for 7 years. How many has Rose played for Chicago?

#hewillleavetoo
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #28
kNicKz
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order
By saying that, you're implying James didn't pass enough. But it can't go both ways because then some say he passed too much at times.

You're joking right ?

He chased triple doubles for personal glory. Ricky Davis

This isn't even a knock on Lebron....dude was like 17 years old in the NBA. I'm just saying his game was way different and the things he is known for now he was basically the polar opposite back then. He shot a shit load of 3's too.

Buy this book:

http://www.amazon.com/King-James-Bel...on+james+story

It covers every high school season and his first couple NBA seasons...

Last edited by kNicKz : 10-12-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #29
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Lebron was a Bulls/Yankees/Cowboys fan as a child

No wonder he can connect with Heat fans, he was a bandwagoner himself
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #30
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Lebron took Cleveland to the NBA Finals.

Bulls haven't been to the NBA Finals since Jordan. Frankly, D-Rose is in the same category as Jalen Rose, Ben Gordon, and other scrubs who couldn't lead Chicago to the big one.
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: