Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation
Default Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Let's start with the stats.

- Rose put up 23.4/4.0/6.6 on .35/.23/.81
- Nate put up 15.2/4.0/5.6 on .33/.31/.73

They both shot at VERY low efficiency but Nate played smarter since he distributed the ball to his teammates, whereas Rose just chucked the ball the whole series. This is evident by Nate taking a total pf 66 FGA and Rose 120. Another plus with Nate is that you can rely on him in the clutch. With Rose, we all know he'll miss at least one free throw at the end of a closely contested game.

The end result was both players leading their team to 1 win and 4 straight losses.

Edit: I incorrectly listed Nate FT% as 79%. The correct FT% is 73.3

Last edited by HoopsFanNumero1 : 10-14-2013 at 05:49 PM.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

I actually thought Nate was very good outside of his 0-12 game. He did a great job of getting inside and shifting the defense, even if he wasn't shooting that well in the other games either.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I actually thought Nate was very good outside of his 0-12 game. He did a great job of getting inside and shifting the defense, even if he wasn't shooting that well in the other games either.

Exactly, if you discard game 2, which you can't really blame him for anyways since it was a blowout, he had a FG% of .41. That's not bad. Almost Kobe-esque.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:00 AM   #4
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Possibly?

Was Danny Green more impactful in 2013 finals, than Lebron in 2011 finals?

I don't know what you're trying to insinuate here, other than another troll thread.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Possibly?

I don't know what you're trying to insinuate here, other than another troll thread.

This topic is about Rose and Nate Robinson. Please don't derail the thread. Thanks.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
This topic is about Rose and Nate Robinson. Please don't derail the thread. Thanks.

Go fck yourself you Lebron dcksucking homo.

If you're gonna troll fanbases in such an unintelligent way, expect to get some shit ******t
Old 10-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #7
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Possibly?

No Danny green was not more impactful, lebron literally lost them games with his play in 2011, green was more positively impactful for sure.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:24 AM   #8
poido123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
No Danny green was not more impactful, lebron literally lost them games with his play in 2011, green was more positively impactful for sure.

Good point.

Just showing him how annoying it is when you troll people with stupid comparisons or players that clearly don't hold the same impact or skill level...
Old 10-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #9
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

Quote:
Go fck yourself you Lebron dcksucking homo.

If you're gonna troll fanbases in such an unintelligent way, expect to get some shit ******t

Finally showing your maturity level
Old 10-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #10
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Possibly?

Good One!

Godzilla destroyed NYC with more impact than Green Lantern did, but personally I'd rather have Green Lantern's powers. Just me.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:42 AM   #11
poido123
Banned

Quote:
Finally showing your maturity level

Says you with the troll thread

Takes a lot for me to say stuff like that at someone on a message board. But I've seen you post for a while now and you're in that category of posters that bring nothing to ISH other than opinion on Lebron and the Heat or bringing down other fanbases to prop up your team. Nothing else.

Sad.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #12
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I didn't know fggt kangroos could type???!
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #13
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

Quote:
Says you with the troll thread

Takes a lot for me to say stuff like that at someone on a message board. But I've seen you post for a while now and you're in that category of posters that bring nothing to ISH other than opinion on Lebron and the Heat or bringing down other fanbases to prop up your team. Nothing else.

Sad.

That's because you're mentally weak like Rose. At least you own up to it. That's a good first step.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #14
poido123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
I didn't know fggt kangroos could type???!

Didn't know grown men like Justin Timberlake
Old 10-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #15
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Let's start with the stats.

- Rose put up 23.4/4.0/6.6 on .35/.23/.81
- Nate put up 15.2/4.0/5.6 on .33/.31/.79

Rose's numbers were all higher.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: