Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
bagelred
My team always wins

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Sources: Bill Simmons is the reason Magic Johnson left ESPN

Juicy stuff.

LINK

Say what you want about Bill Simmons, but he's not boring. Bill Simmons FINALLY found his niche in the NBA Draft. My god, he was comic gold during draft and the only reason to watch all those hours.

Doris Burke is a terrible replacement though....but not unhappy Magic is gone. He was kinda useless. I don't mind Jalen and Bill together. They have chemistry.

Quote:
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 18h
My first experience today with someone writing a "sources" report about me that's not true. Part amusing, part horrifying.

So, who knows....

Last edited by bagelred : 10-11-2013 at 09:58 AM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Sources: Bill Simmons is the reason Magic Johnson left ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Simmons
This is great. Go newspapers! http://lat.ms/19D7oCs Wait, so why is @magicjohnson coming on my podcast next week if we have a "rift"???

sounds like this rumor is bullshit
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dunno, can't see Simmons having that much pull over there.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
#number6ix#
305 native

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

sounds like a rumor to me but you never know
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
Breezy
Decent playground baller

Breezy has not been impressing people

Simmons is the only thing that makes nba countdown watchable.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
SilkkTheShocker
Banned

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Magic might be upset that Wilbon won't be there to kiss his ass every 3 seconds
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 Basketball Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Both Wilbon and Magic were terrible. Good riddance. Doris Burke is probably even worse though.
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The original link provided earlier basically debunk those claims.

Who knows how true they may be, Magic is known to be a two faced.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I now love Bill
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #10
AirFederer
Bob Kåre

AirFederer has an OK reputation so far

How can the greatest playmaker be so shallow in his understanding of the game off court
AirFederer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #11
OldSkoolball#52
Banned

OldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputationOldSkoolball#52 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Magic might be upset that Wilbon won't be there to kiss his ass every 3 seconds

Heh, probably. Wilbon is by far the biggest star slurper on the airwaves.
OldSkoolball#52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #12
TheReal Kendall
Blah Blah

TheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I honestly don't care.

I turn the tv when they're talking anyway.

If it's not Barkley, EJ, or Kenny I don't want to hear it
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #13
KyleKong
ISH Rookie of The Year

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bill Simmons and Magic Johnson go to each other's houses for BBQs and movies.

No way this rumor is true.

But if it is, thank you Bill, Magic was awful.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #14
Bobcats2013
Warriors NBA Champs 14

Bobcats2013 has decent reputationBobcats2013 has decent reputation

Bill and Jalen are great. I hope the sources are true, that way my fear of Simmons getting fired go down a bit.
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:56 PM   #15
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has a very bad reputationsportsfan76 has a very bad reputationsportsfan76 has a very bad reputationsportsfan76 has a very bad reputationsportsfan76 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
I honestly don't care.

I turn the tv when they're talking anyway.

If it's not Barkley, EJ, or Kenny I don't want to hear it

That's what I do now when TNT is on because of Shaq. Shaq is the MAGIC of Inside the NBA
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: