Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-04-2013, 03:21 PM   #31
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has everyone finally caught up to me in understanding that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Murray wasn't a starter his rookie year like Morris

Morris is a bruiser type runner...those types use up their mileage QUICK
Having a few elite seasons means you're better than a dude that has 4-5 700 yard seasons.

Earl Campbell, Gale Sayers, Terell Davis >>>>> Curtis martin
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Having a few elite seasons means you're better than a dude that has 4-5 700 yard seasons.

Earl Campbell, Gale Sayers, Terell Davis >>>>> Curtis martin
so if the Skins could draft Gale or Curtis Martin, you would want them to take Gale?

knowing ahead of time the type of careers each has?

not that it has anything at all to do with Murray vs. Morris who are both new to the NFL
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #33
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Not even top 10..
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #34
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Best RB ever from Oklahoma.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #35
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Best RB ever from Oklahoma.

Name Adrian ring a bell?
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #36
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation

Adrian Peterson
Lesean Mccoy
Jamal Charles

are the top 3

Then I'm taking Doug Martin, he's not having a great year, but thats because the Buccaneers get NOTHING from the passing game so the defense can all focus on him.

I might consider him 5th. Need to see him last an entire season though. Matt Forte, Lynch can all be considered here too. I don't know what the deal with CJ Spiller is. Last year he was the best back in the league not named Peterson, but he looks awful this year. Not even the best back on his own team.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #37
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
alfred morris deserves some props. I felt he didnt get any praise for what he did last year.

You can't be a top 5 back in the league if you aren't capable of being a 3 down back. Just my opinion.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #38
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Name Adrian ring a bell?

You heard me.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
But he's actually proved he can play in the NFL. and he's still settling down from his injury. using that excuse because you made a ton for murray

Exactly.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #40
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Haven't posted in what seems like a year but PT: Wake up from your little fairy tale. One monster game against a terrible Rams team doesn't make him a top five back. Romo is a top five quarterback then, right?

You reek of homer.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:21 PM   #41
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
You can't be a top 5 back in the league if you aren't capable of being a 3 down back. Just my opinion.

RK PLAYER TEAM ATT YDS YDS/A LONG 20+ TD YDS/G FUM 1DN
1 Adrian Peterson, RB MIN 348 2,097 6.0 82 27 12 131.1 3 85
2 Alfred Morris, RB WSH 335 1,613 4.8 39 9 13 100.8 4 83

Morris 1613 yards 13 touchdowns
Peterson 2097 yards 12 touchdowns

Morris had an amazing year last year.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #42
2013 Lakers
Kids at the park dunk on me

2013 Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Tier 1

Adrian Peterson
LeSean McCoy

Tier 2

Marshawn Lynch
Jamaal Charles
Ray Rice
Arian Foster
Doug Martin

Tier 3

Matt Forte
DeMarco Murray
C.J. Spiller
Trent Richardson
Maurice Jones-Drew
Alfred Morris
Frank Gore
Reggie Bush
Chris Johnson
2013 Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #43
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

I think CJ2k is done. He gets nothing after contact and only gets what is blocked, the definition of an average back.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #44
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

Where does Steven Jackson rank? Injured now but like 10,000 career yards.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #45
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
RK PLAYER TEAM ATT YDS YDS/A LONG 20+ TD YDS/G FUM 1DN
1 Adrian Peterson, RB MIN 348 2,097 6.0 82 27 12 131.1 3 85
2 Alfred Morris, RB WSH 335 1,613 4.8 39 9 13 100.8 4 83

Morris 1613 yards 13 touchdowns
Peterson 2097 yards 12 touchdowns

Morris had an amazing year last year.

Correct. He's still not a top 5 back. The option with RG3 created huge holes for him. This year defense's are becoming more accustomed to that and his stats are showing it. He's a solid back don't get me wrong.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: