Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #31
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk

Didn't even realized until now that all the Chiefs have to do is beat the Skins to complete a sweep of the NFC East. In all likelihood, the Broncos will sweep the division as well.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Didn't even realized until now that all the Chiefs have to do is beat the Skins to complete a sweep of the NFC East. In all likelihood, the Broncos will sweep the division as well.
yes a clean sweep by those 2 teams of the NFCE will likely happen...but I do think that they are probably the 2 best teams in the entire AFC

the Patriots being the only team that arguable and they have really had a soft schedule so far...barely getting by the Bills and Jets
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #33
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yes a clean sweep by those 2 teams of the NFCE will likely happen...but I do think that they are probably the 2 best teams in the entire AFC

the Patriots being the only team that arguable and they have really had a soft schedule so far...barely getting by the Bills and Jets

i believe SD is 2-0 vs. the NFC east and have already beat the likely top 2 teams in the div already. Also I wouldn't hold it against NE for winning close div games, those teams know NE and really familiar which makes for tight games. The Bills are probably better than you are giving credit for as well, they have looked solid this season.

Finally i think it is a stretch to say that KC is a top 2 team. There schedule has been ridiculously soft. I mean half the AFC if not more would have a similar record if they played the same teams. I would put KC in the same league as Indy, Miami, and Tennessee as teams with good starts that still have a lot to prove.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
i believe SD is 2-0 vs. the NFC east and have already beat the likely top 2 teams in the div already. Also I wouldn't hold it against NE for winning close div games, those teams know NE and really familiar which makes for tight games. The Bills are probably better than you are giving credit for as well, they have looked solid this season.

Finally i think it is a stretch to say that KC is a top 2 team. There schedule has been ridiculously soft. I mean half the AFC if not more would have a similar record if they played the same teams. I would put KC in the same league as Indy, Miami, and Tennessee as teams with good starts that still have a lot to prove.
you're right about San Diego, they are a very good team, probably underrated, the only time I have watched them this year was vs. Dallas but from what I understand they should be 3-1 right now, they just let one get by them.

Miami and Colts have a little more to prove IMO (as well as the Chargers though) and the Titans just lost their QB.

for the AFC I go:

1. Denver
2. Kansas City
3. New England
4. Indy
5. San Diego
6. Miami
Old 10-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #35
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
you're right about San Diego, they are a very good team, probably underrated, the only time I have watched them this year was vs. Dallas but from what I understand they should be 3-1 right now, they just let one get by them.

Miami and Colts have a little more to prove IMO (as well as the Chargers though) and the Titans just lost their QB.

for the AFC I go:

1. Denver
2. Kansas City
3. New England
4. Indy
5. San Diego
6. Miami

Is that a projection or how you would rank them going into week 5. Btw I don't get how Mia/Indy have more to prove than KC. Indy has already been a playoff team and have beaten a known commodity. KC has done what it has needed to do but it has been against teams largely in the bottom half/10 of the league.

Don't really buy into SD being better than Houston, Baltimore or Cincy as well.

As for the Titans yea it hurts losing Locker but the strength of their team is defense. Fitzpatrick is not a huge downgrade and is a QB that is capable of winning games in this league. His cast is much better now than his tenure in Buffalo so I wouldn't write off the Titans season if he can steal a win until Locker comes back.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #36
MavsSuperFan
NBA sixth man of the year

MavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

lets be honest, KC's schedule is just as weak. they have fed on the nfc east.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #37
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Kansas City is clearly a good team, they might have had an easy schedule so far but they are CRUSHING their opponents just like they should, with the exception of a 1 point win over Dallas.

unlike the Pats who have also had an easy schedule but have just barely gotten by those teams...

They play the Titans this Sunday, I am sure they will win that game...

KC is power ranked in the top-5 on both ESPN and NFL.com for a reason, because people can see they are for real
Old 10-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #38
MMM
877-954-1893

Quote:
Kansas City is clearly a good team, they might have had an easy schedule so far but they are CRUSHING their opponents just like they should, with the exception of a 1 point win over Dallas.

unlike the Pats who have also had an easy schedule but have just barely gotten by those teams...

They play the Titans this Sunday, I am sure they will win that game...

KC is power ranked in the top-5 on both ESPN and NFL.com for a reason, because people can see they are for real

Not sure of how much stock one should put into ranking especially so early into the season, I'm sure people saw Arizona or Buffalo was for real when they started their seasons 4-0 . As I've said I believe a lot of those 3-1 or 2-2 teams could duplicate KC's record given their schedule. I believe I can also show you 2 times a season at minimum where division winners "struggle" vs division rivals. It is not really surprising if teams within your division play you tight.

This weekends game in Nashville will come down to defenses creating turnovers. Both teams have excelled in that regard and I believe have not turned it over as of yet on the other side. Which is what scares me of Fitzpatrick getting the start this week, but the Titans have a strong pass protecting line and should give him some time.

Edit: A solid piece on both defenses after their surprising starts

Last edited by MMM : 10-04-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #39
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Not sure of how much stock one should put into ranking especially so early into the season, I'm sure people saw Arizona or Buffalo was for real when they started their seasons 4-0 . As I've said I believe a lot of those 3-1 or 2-2 teams could duplicate KC's record given their schedule. I believe I can also show you 2 times a season at minimum where division winners "struggle" vs division rivals. It is not really surprising if teams within your division play you tight.

This weekends game in Nashville will come down to defenses creating turnovers. Both teams have excelled in that regard and I believe have not turned it over as of yet on the other side. Which is what scares me of Fitzpatrick getting the start this week, but the Titans have a strong pass protecting line and should give him some time.
I might feel different if they were 4-0 and barely getting by bad teams like the Pats...but they are beating people handily and convincingly.

Alex Smith actually did have 2 INTs last week but him not turning over the ball is really big part of that team's success...he plays mistake free football.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:25 AM   #40
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Showdown time.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:44 AM   #41
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Showdown time.

Eagles and Cowboys are represented by the gun men

Giants represented by Chevy Chase
Old 10-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #42
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Eagles and Cowboys are represented by the gun men

Giants represented by Chevy Chase

Ironically Chevy Chase wins the fight in that episode. Sad that i know that, i know...

I'm rooting for a 0-0 tie with a riot resulting in 80 suspensions.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #43
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well, if it helps.....Chevy Chase is the only relevant actor in that scene
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #44
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Cowboys' Ware, Murray likely out

Eagles facing Dallas at the best possible time

we have a WEEEEAKK defensive line right now...McCoy should be able to go for 200+
Old 10-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #45
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Cowboys' Ware, Murray likely out

Eagles facing Dallas at the best possible time

we have a WEEEEAKK defensive line right now...McCoy should be able to go for 200+
Would you rather play vs Vick or Foles?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: