Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Week 4 Discussion

Seems to be no thread on it

SF and STL play tonight. I have a feeling that SF is going to kick the shit out of the rams mainly due to the fact I think the rams aren't that good. But Kaepernick struggled against the rams last year.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 4 Discussion

If the Rams win I think SF misses the playoffs.

I feel like this is a must win game for SF...they are in severe panic mode if they lose.

And yeah the Rams beat SF both times last year... (or one was a tie maybe?)
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If the Rams win I think SF misses the playoffs.

I feel like this is a must win game for SF...they are in severe panic mode if they lose.

And yeah the Rams beat SF both times last year... (or one was a tie maybe?)
Yeah the Rams won and tied against the 49ers.

I think it will be a pretty close game.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:19 AM   #4
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #5
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't expect a win against the Saints on the road. 3-0 is already a great start, so if we lose it won't bother me. If they can keep it close in the 4th, they have chance to win it just like against Atlanta. Miami has outscored teams 41-16 in the 2nd half so far.

If we can just beat Baltimore at home, and then have two weeks to prepare for Buffalo and get healthy, I like our chances of making the playoffs.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Giants and Eagles pretty much guaranteed a loss this week...Giants will be 0-4 and Eagles 1-3

Skins could get a win though
Old 09-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Giants and Eagles pretty much guaranteed a loss this week...Giants will be 0-4 and Eagles 1-3

Skins could get a win though
We've already declared the Chiefs unbeatable at home? That was quick.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
We've already declared the Chiefs unbeatable at home? That was quick.
they are for real...I know that much

and the Giants look like a bottom-5 team...this is the worst Giants team I can remember

Giants have given up 115 points this year...that is the most for any team in the NFL...I haven't even looked but I assume they are the worst rushing team in the NFL?...they have what looks to be the worst offensive line...Eli is leading the NFL in INTs right now...is there a single part of this team looks good? Maybe Prince Amukamura?

as of right now I think the only team playing worse than the Giants is the Jags...and even the Jags managed 17 points in Seattle...that is 17 more points than the Giants could put up on Carolina...
Old 09-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

and you can't throw out the regular "oh the Giants will come back and make the playoffs at 8-8 and Eli will suddenly transform into an elite killing machine"

that is NOT happening this year...this is a different level of bad for the Giants...there are just too many holes on that team to fix
Old 09-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #10
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Niners better win tonight or else Harbaugh will be finding positions to fill.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #11
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Am I the only one else who considers 49ers defense average at best this point?
The 49ers have allowed 29.1ppg in the last 9 games (regular season + playoffs)

I don't get it, that has to be bottom 3 in the league and 9 games is more than half a season. Here is how many points they have allowed in their last 6 games:

Is this team a playoff team?
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #12
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Seahawk nation dogging them niners

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #13
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Am I the only one else who considers 49ers defense average at best this point?
The 49ers have allowed 29.1ppg in the last 9 games (regular season + playoffs)

I don't get it, that has to be bottom 3 in the league and 9 games is more than half a season. Here is how many points they have allowed in their last 6 games:

Is this team a playoff team?

I have noticed the same exact thing as well and I'm a niner fan. As soon as Kaepernick was named the starting QB in favor of Smith(last year) we became less physical and more finesse and I think that's a large part due to the QB situation. The Seahawks are what the Niners used to be.

Alot of people don't realize the impact a QB has on his defense. With Smith we were running the ball, chewing the clock, moving the chains constantly and our offense was as efficient there was. This gave our defense rest, it allowed them to play their style of play and it put pressure on the opposing offense.

With Kaepernick though we've became this finesse team that focuses on the home run play instead of the bread and butter which made us great. We turn the ball over, we have more three and outs and we've developed into this gimmick offense at times.

And the stats were pretty much the same under both QB's but we are just more "explosive" with Kaepernick. Our offense was very good under Smith which is contract to what people think. BTW, I do think Kapernick is the more talented QB.

BUT, The Niners are still a playoff team and even a superbowl contender. They just need to get in the postseason and they'll have a very good chance at the SB.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #14
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
they are for real...I know that much

and the Giants look like a bottom-5 team...this is the worst Giants team I can remember

Giants have given up 115 points this year...that is the most for any team in the NFL...I haven't even looked but I assume they are the worst rushing team in the NFL?...they have what looks to be the worst offensive line...Eli is leading the NFL in INTs right now...is there a single part of this team looks good? Maybe Prince Amukamura?

as of right now I think the only team playing worse than the Giants is the Jags...and even the Jags managed 17 points in Seattle...that is 17 more points than the Giants could put up on Carolina...

giants might lose but thats because they suck

you cant be for real nowadays without a QB, and KC still doesnt have one.

The first good team (that doesnt beat itself) they face will expose them.

imo People who are saying that the chiefs are going to beat the broncos, are crazy.

Teams chiefs have beaten so far

Jags
Cowboys
eagles.

Eagles have a ridiculous offense that scores too fast. Yes there is such a thing. Time of possession is important to give you defense rest and to close out the games.

cowboys are probably the best team they have beaten, but I wasnt impressed by either team.

Jags would beat alabama in a competitive game.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #15
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

I bet my goatee on the Bears
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: