Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-04-2014, 05:15 AM   #1
Twin Beadles
( o Y o )

Twin Beadles has decent reputation
Default Threw down a lightweight slam in pickup today

Reposted from BTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Beadles
Yeah and it was weird cause i always imagined my first dunk to be off 1 leg with continuous momentum and 1 handed.

What happened was I was getting guarded by the slowest guy on the court so I got by him with a weird 1 handed crossover with my left hand starting from the right side of my body. Normally I would keep going straight to the basket with my left but theres like this 6'6 hispanic dude(played d1 for ucsb) floating around so I crossed over again narrowly avoiding the reach of the 6'6 guy and another dude(should have went behind the back instead of crossing over in front of me) and then there was only one guy left to beat, an unathletic looking 6'2ish white guy but I didn't underestimate him cause he got a mean swat on my finger roll attempt a few possesions ago, so I jumpstopped and did a very slight pump/ballfake, watched him fly by and realize I'm all by myself and rose up and did what felt like a weird 2 handed lay in but I felt my fingers slap rim as i came down. Almost no power though cause all my power was spent getting up.

then the ex d1 guy grinned and said "oh shit air china in the building betta watch out fam"
Twin Beadles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:19 AM   #2
Twin Beadles
( o Y o )

Twin Beadles has decent reputation
Default Re: Threw down a lightweight slam in pickup today

Oh and if you're wondering how in the heck the 6'6 guy didn't have time to rotate over and send my shot into the stands after I jumpstopped, one of my teammates yelled, "Bangout D" (D short for Daniel) so everyone sort of backed off to see if i could, which is mostly why i even attemped to slam instead of kissing it off the glass.
Twin Beadles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:16 AM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's awesome man, props!
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:07 AM   #4
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did a sick windmill in practice last week. The guy was literally crying on the ground and left since he's black and 6'7". Nice to have a good first dunk.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #5
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way

height?
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: