Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #91
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League CHECK IN...

10 sets of keepers in, waiting on 3. I have PM'd a few GMs to confirm the round values of their players, if you could message me back that would be great.

I'm probably opposite of many of you in that weekdays are usually much better for me in terms of being online. I'll do my best to get everything organized as soon as we have all the keepers in and we can get the ball rolling.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #92
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Weekdays or weekends it makes no difference to me.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #93
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

It's 2013, so we should all have smart phones. Checking in on the draft shouldn't be much of a problem for people.

We need to start this puppy soon, everyone get your keepers in.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:01 AM   #94
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
It's 2013, so we should all have smart phones. Checking in on the draft shouldn't be much of a problem for people.

We need to start this puppy soon, everyone get your keepers in.

If only ISH had tapatalk

I hate posting on my phone without it.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #95
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Keeper deadline according to site has now passed. Let's get these in so we can start. Deadline was showing on the site from the day everyone registered so this shouldn't have snuck up on anyone. Once I get the remaining 3 GMs keepers, there are a few things I need to do in the site before we can start. Shouldn't take too long. I'll randomize the order as usual, email it to a few GMs.

Side note, please make sure if possible the email address on the yahoo site is one you actively use. It's helpful for getting in touch with people during the draft and also during the season. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #96
RapsFan
Great college starter

After finalizing the team list, I was able to then see the keepers on the site. The issue still would be that I don't know the round value or moreso I can't confirm the GM knows the round value.

I mention this because Beast's keepers on on the site, so unless I hear otherwise I am going to assume he is aware of the rounds values, especially since we're past the deadline. So we're down to brwnman and bokes. I have attempted to contact both.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:43 AM   #97
RapsFan
Great college starter

Brwnman's keepers are in. Just bokes left.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:48 AM   #98
RapsFan
Great college starter

Does anyone have a way to reach bokes? We will have to draw a line in the sand at some point to move on. I've emailed him thru the yahoo site and his profile says he hasn't been on ISH for like 5 days. Thoughts and ideas?
Old 10-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #99
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Does anyone have a way to reach bokes? We will have to draw a line in the sand at some point to move on. I've emailed him thru the yahoo site and his profile says he hasn't been on ISH for like 5 days. Thoughts and ideas?
Did you IM him?
Old 10-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #100
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Did you IM him?

PM on ish?
Old 10-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #101
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Yes lol..that's what I mean't

I just PM'd him.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #102
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Yes lol..that's what I mean't

I just PM'd him.

Figured if you're not on ISH you won't get PMs. Assume if he logs on he'd check the thread but maybe not. Hopefully we can start soon because we need almost every day left to get this done is history is any indication.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #103
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Figured if you're not on ISH you won't get PMs. Assume if he logs on he'd check the thread but maybe not. Hopefully we can start soon because we need almost every day left to get this done is history is any indication.
The last couple years have been okay. But your right there have been some epic delays in this draft.

I think if a player goes more that 24 hours without a pick in the draft, he should get the next available player on the list be default. This forces managers to make sure they're checking on the draft, and also keeps the draft moving.

The problem with having delays like that, is it demotivates other players from checking in, cause 'so-and-so' player is delaying everything.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #104
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I receive an e-mail with every PM.

Maybe we can choose the most obvious keepers for him, and draft the highest ranked players on yahoo, until he is back.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #105
RapsFan
Great college starter

Oh I didn't know you could have that. Well hopefully Zan's PM gets to him. Picking keepers for someone and an auto draft is not ideal. Bokes won't be invested in his team, we may pick players that he wouldn't, auto draft can be a disaster, no sleeper picks etc. Hate to say it but a replacement GM is best option. Hopefully it won't come to that. We will need to pick a time where we need to move forward though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: