Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2013, 01:40 PM   #31
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Look at who was lebronīs favorite player one year before he was drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by #number6ix#
I don't get it... What's wrong with Kobe being his favorite player back in the early 2000's he was damn near every bodies favorite player...

everybody's.

but, I do agree with your post. OP is just making stans upset.
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #32
Baby Arm Johnso
I airball my layups

Baby Arm Johnso has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Look at who was lebronīs favorite player one year before he was drafted

you guys are really too funny. Almost every thread on ISH turns into a sword fight.

maybe you guys should just post a picture of your woman and your sword and settle who is the real man once and for all
Baby Arm Johnso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #33
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:55 PM   #34
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

LeBron used to rock some sick shoes in high school. Customized Kobes, Tmacs, Shox, Iverson Questions, and Jordans. That SVSM green/yellow goes hard as ****
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:01 PM   #35
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought MJ was his favourite player? Also heard him say T-Mac and Penny were one of his favourites.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #36
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
LeBron used to rock some sick shoes in high school. Customized Kobes, Tmacs, Shox, Iverson Questions, and Jordans. That SVSM green/yellow goes hard as ****

Then this ***** tries to re-enter the conversation and change topic as if he wasnt just talking to himself.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #37
grantz
Decent playground baller

grantz has an OK reputation so far

What's the point of making multiple accounts just so you can reply to yourself.

That's some hardcore stans.
grantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:09 PM   #38
jlip
Good college starter

jlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Its no secret he always looked up to Kobe just like any guy who came in to the NBA at that time.... "Favorite NBA player" 2002... his choice at that time would be Kobe or T-Mac or Shaq or Iverson etc... But when asked about his favorite player of all time Penny Hardaway was always the answer as far as i remember, he did even kindof admit he patterned plenty of his game after him...

Video
jlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:09 PM   #39
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has an OK reputation so far

dam... Sillk's going at full speed with switching accounts.

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #40
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

DIS NIGGGA.

Replied to himself like 6 times in this thead
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #41
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Amazing how many posters I got on my nuts
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #42
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected posterSamuraiSWISH is a pretty well-respected poster

I've seen LeBron before the NBA flop on this many times, though. I've seen his favorite players be mentioned anywhere from MJ, to Penny, to Kobe, to McGrady. He was even in the house for a Magic - Pistons playoff game. I don't know who or what to believe.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #43
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x is considered somewhat cooljimmy77x is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

That's Because everyone is laughing at your loser ass Your man love for Lebron has no limits, Preaching your love for him through multiple accounts You have absolutely nothing to do but troll on ISH literally all day, i guess being bullied everyday really took a toll on you.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #44
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WTF is wrong with you people? What does this have to do with anything? at all?

Bagelred can hardly get anyone to answer the 5 questions threads (well thought out, require some actual knowledge of the nba and basketball in general, you get to share your opinion on things that actually may matter in the league next year) yet you ****ing idiots keep re-hashing the same lame bron v kb thread 100 times a dean.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #45
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Those aren't posters, those are crabs

daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: