Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-22-2013, 12:55 AM   #1
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

kennethgriffin posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykennethgriffin posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default its official. i'm no longer a fan of the Lakers. jim buss ruined a class organization

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...on-source-says

Quote:
The Lakers will wear short-sleeve jerseys next season in "several" games, according to a team source.

The jerseys will be white, the same color as the alternative uniforms the Lakers introduced for the 2002-03 season and traditionally wear on Sundays.

kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #2
Electric Slide
Banned

Electric Slide is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: its official. i'm no longer a fan of the Lakers. jim buss ruined a class organization

Lebron > Kobe
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #3
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board
Default Re: its official. i'm no longer a fan of the Lakers. jim buss ruined a class organization

you think those sleeves are bad? Look at the NEW LOGO:

305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #4
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

Who are these scrubs
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #5
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

And you decided to make a thread about it because?
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:01 AM   #6
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

At one time the Lakers were the only team that didn't wear white. Now they have to wear those stupid Sunday whites.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #7
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

kennethgriffin posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykennethgriffin posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i'm not dropping 100-150$ on a pajama top

besides.. they already make them

i can get one of those in the kids department at wal-mart for like $9.99.. just order one in XXL

Old 08-22-2013, 01:05 AM   #8
ispin69
Banned

ispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Typical laker fans, jumping ship pretending its about uniforms when they lost Dwight and Earl Clark now their team is AARP while Kobe getting 30 mil to chuck.

ispin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:06 AM   #9
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

wow... never doubt the chinese. they already have the knockoff of the new laker sleeve jerseys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ml0FzeasI
Old 08-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #10
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

15 teams will wear them this season, everyone will wear them next season. It's part of a deal the NBA has with Adidas.

Secondly this would be a Jeanie Buss decision since it was voted on at the last Board of Governors meeting and she's the teams Governor

Lastly if this is all it takes for you to stop posting about the Lakers all I can say is I wish they'd have done it sooner

Last edited by daily : 08-22-2013 at 01:10 AM.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #11
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
15 teams will wear them this season, everyone will wear them next season. It's part of a deal the NBA has with Adidas.

Secondly this would be a Jeanie Buss decision since it was voted on at the last Board of Governors meeting and she's the teams Governor

i won't be

Old 08-22-2013, 01:13 AM   #12
ispin69
Banned

ispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

But will you get off Kobe nuts tho? You been riding it hard.
What team will you bandwagon now or you just playing.
ispin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #13
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

You were never a Laker fan. You are and always have been a Kobetard
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #14
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispin69
But will you get off Kobe nuts tho? You been riding it hard.
What team will you bandwagon now or you just playing.

probly the raptors.. whenever kobe retires if the lakers don't find a new guy to take over. i'l have no reason to cheer for a dismantled franchise with no direction or leadership on the court or in the front office.

the lakers are a dead franchise because of the new collective bargaining agreement.

stern veto'ing the future of the franchise

stars choosing to leave in their prime after only 1 season

no class with apparel or tradition anymore

dropping star level talent to save a few dollars

everything about the lakers smells like dirty rotten disgusting moldy old fungus

theyre losing their touch. its almost over. once kobes gone. i'l probably be done with basketball just like when griffey left seattle. i didn't care about that sport after he basically retired due to seemingly a decade long injury

that was the end of baseball.

the league is in pretty bad shape right now with the heat ruining things

i dont even care to hope they lose anymore. i think the only thing keeping me watching is to see kobe reach 38k and lebron make a mockery out of the mvp voting
Old 08-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #15
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
You were never a Laker fan. You are and always have been a Kobetard
Take a look in the mirror there bud.

Those jerseys look pretty stupid I have to admit.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: