Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-30-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Uh oh.... Andrew Bynum is in peak shape

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 09-30-2013 at 01:50 PM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #2
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Uh oh.... Andrew Bynum is in peak shape

Cavs winning 55 games, baby!!

Woooooh!! Bynum is back!
Old 09-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

Sorry to burst your bubble...

Bynum nowhere near ready
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #4
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
Sorry to burst your bubble...

Bynum nowhere near ready
You mad. Dude wouldn't be looking near that good if he wasn't close to playing. Cavs just being cautious.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
The Immortal
Decent college freshman

The Immortal has an OK reputation so far

Dat dutch woman Kenny Smith legs.
The Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #6
To4
Good High School Starter

To4 has not been impressing people

is it just me... i think bynums legs are too thin for what his upper body is carrying..
To4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #7
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
You mad. Dude wouldn't be looking near that good if he wasn't close to playing. Cavs just being cautious.

I'm a huge Bynum fan and I hoped he would fulfill his potential as the top C in the league.

He should have been the next elite center for the Lakers but injuries and attitude have him missing entire seasons.

Good luck with him. I hope Irving, Waiters and Bynum can form a solid core.

Don't say I didn't warn you when he is not in "peak shape" during the season. I sure hope he will though...
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #8
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

someone skipped leg day
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
I'm a huge Bynum fan and I hoped he would fulfill his potential as the top C in the league.

He should have been the next elite center for the Lakers but injuries and attitude have him missing entire seasons.

Good luck with him. I hope Irving, Waiters and Bynum can form a solid core.

Don't say I didn't warn you when he is not in "peak shape" during the season. I sure hope he will though...
I appreciate your best wishes. You are a sound Laker fan. You're welcome to have the Cavs as your 2nd favorite team.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #10
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
someone skipped leg day

You can't even see his upper legs and besides the dude has had serious knee issues you think he's been in the gym squatting 300 plus pounds?

He looks good but even Kobe was all dressed up in his gear and would have looked fine to someone who didn't know he is recovering from an Achilles injury... So can't use the way he looks too much an indicator
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #11
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat cool

His knees are bent inward. That must put some serious stress on his ligaments.
Haymaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #12
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
His knees are bent inward. That must put some serious stress on his ligaments.

Phil Jackson discussed this once. His knees are bent in but his hips are open meaning his knees over compensate for the open hips so he's not walking like a duck. It's a somewhat common problem for big tall men I guess and it does place more stress on the knees since they are not aligned correctly
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:59 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's peak shape for Bynum? Able to walk?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #14
#number6ix#
WE INHERE LIKE ROGAINE

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

His wheel chair was photo shopped out of the pics
#number6ix# is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #15
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What's peak shape for Bynum? Able to walk?

i guess today the cavs GM said he's doing full court drills now.

last week it was said that he was doing one on ones.

He still isn't scrimmaging, but i'm surprised as to the progress he's made. He came into cleveland at 308 lbs and now weighs 285.

Maybe we'll see this guy play in the not too distant future.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: