Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2013, 03:03 AM   #1
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default And they said it couldnt be done.... Jorts is back. Pistons baby!!!

"The Detroit Pistons have reached an agreement with forward Josh Harrellson on a two-year deal, a league source told Yahoo! Sports. "

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--so...021539639.html

Ive always liked watching him on the court because he looks exactly like my cousin. Good for him. averaged 22/18 in china last year

Last edited by Levity : 08-21-2013 at 03:08 AM.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: And they said it couldnt be done.... Jorts is back. Pistons baby!!!

Dang, he averaged 22 and 18 in China last year? What's the exchange rate on those statistics?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star

SpurrDurr has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Dang, he averaged 22 and 18 in China last year? What's the exchange rate on those statistics?

Same ratio as Zimbabwean dollar and US dollar
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #4
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
Same ratio as Zimbabwean dollar and US dollar
Like 2 pts and negative 1 rbs?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Like 2 pts and negative 1 rbs?

haha pretty much.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #6
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

I think Tmac averaged 25+ points on over 70% shooting
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #7
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

meh, saw this earlier on the pistons website. I would've rather signed collins or fesenko. or brought back vernon macklin or ben wallace even. or haddai or aldrich or ivan johnson if hes available.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: