Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #46
WindmiLL
I hit open layups

WindmiLL has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lebron's better than Kobe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonx20
Lebron stans, it is obvious you're only cheering for your so-called best player in the world when he's winning. Before that you were clearly Lakers and Celtics bandwagons but as of today you claim Lebron is better than Kobe and the best player in the world although he plays with 3 superstars in Wade, Bosh, and Allen.

Stopped reading after this gem.

First it was only Wade(ok, I give you that one) and Chris 0 points in game 7 of the Finals Bosh who were superstars and now 37 years old Allen is also a Superstar?

Whats next, people will be saying Lebron is playing under GOAT coach Spoelstra and with one of the greatest PG's of this generation in the image of Mario Chalmers

I would really like to hear your definition of a word Superstar? Cuz you know, just a name of a player who was playing like a superstar 2-3 or even 6-7 years ago doesn't cut it.

Last edited by WindmiLL : 08-21-2013 at 01:42 PM.
WindmiLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:56 AM   #47
masonx20
Banned

masonx20 has not been impressing people

Stop trying to hype Lebron like he's playing with scrubs. If Ray Allen isn't consider a big then you Lebron fans need to accept the fact the Heat beated a Spurs team with no superstars since Duncan was too old to be one. So what if Bosh had 0 points in game seven...and so what if Allen is old...you're telling me just because Allen is old ain't reliable anymore? They covered Lebron's flaws all the way to the finals. Well did Ray save Lebrick's legacy in game 6? That's what I thought. BTW if Allen ain't and Bosh are not BIGS then please have the Heat send them somewhere else in return for a shooter that can't create his one shots like Ray Allen and in return for a big man that can't shoot. You see how miserable that would make Lebron's game when his limited offense is shut down? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindmiLL

Stopped reading after this gem.

First it was only Wade(ok, I give you that one) and Chris 0 points in game 7 of the Finals Bosh who were superstars and now 37 years old Allen is also a Superstar?

Whats next, people will be saying Lebron is playing under GOAT coach Spoelstra and with one of the greatest PG's of this generation in the image of Mario Chalmers

I would really like to hear your definition of a word Superstar? Cuz you know, just a name of a player who was playing like a superstar 2-3 or even 6-7 years ago doesn't cut it.
masonx20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:58 AM   #48
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Stop trying to hype Lebron like he's playing with scrubs. If Ray Allen isn't consider a big then you Lebron fans need to accept the fact the Heat beated a Spurs team with no superstars since Duncan was too old to be one. So what if Bosh had 0 points in game seven...and so what if Allen is old...you're telling me just because Allen is old ain't reliable anymore? They covered Lebron's flaws all the way to the finals. Well did Ray save Lebrick's legacy in game 6? That's what I thought. BTW if Allen ain't and Bosh are not BIGS then please have the Heat send them somewhere else in return for a shooter that can't create his one shots like Ray Allen and in return for a big man that can't shoot. You see how miserable that would make Lebron's game when his limited offense is shut down? LOL
If Allen and Bosh played like the superstars you claim they are, Miami would've won in 4/5. There wouldn't have been a game 6.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #49
masonx20
Banned

4/5 against the Spurs team that has good ball movement? I don't think so. It's Lebron stans believe in Santa Claus yall believe everything the media said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
If Allen and Bosh played like the superstars you claim they are, Miami would've won in 4/5. There wouldn't have been a game 6.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:07 AM   #50
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
4/5 against the Spurs team that has good ball movement? I don't think so. It's Lebron stans believe in Santa Claus yall believe everything the media said.
@ you calling me a Lebron stan.

So, you think a SUPERSTAR LEVEL Allen and Bosh, along with Wade and Lebron would not beat the Spurs in 4/5? Damn! Them Spurs be loaded as fuck.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:50 AM   #51
masonx20
Banned

Loaded? Nope they were playing under a great coach.

Quote:
@ you calling me a Lebron stan.

So, you think a SUPERSTAR LEVEL Allen and Bosh, along with Wade and Lebron would not beat the Spurs in 4/5? Damn! Them Spurs be loaded as fuck.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:53 AM   #52
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Loaded? Nope they were playing under a great coach.
The Spurs lost the series because of Pop. He over coached.
Even with a scrub Bosh and scrub Allen, Miami would've won in 5, they just had a healthy Wade. If Lebron's shot was going in as well, it would've been a sweep.

Whose alt are you, BTW? Member since 2011 and you just start posting? Doesn't add up.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:04 AM   #53
masonx20
Banned

I love it how Allen, Wade, and Bosh are just regular people cuz of this 1 or that 1 game while Lebron gets the ball all day to stat pad and at the end is the hero regardless. Whether if I'm a new member of this board or not why would it matter to you? Fact is these guys are allstar caliber players and when one players doesn't show up this night the other one does. But just because Bosh or Wade doesn't show up certain night doesn't just make them regular players. These are all stars that Lebron chose to play with and if not then he would just stay in Cleveland.

Quote:
The Spurs lost the series because of Pop. He over coached.
Even with a scrub Bosh and scrub Allen, Miami would've won in 5, they just had a healthy Wade. If Lebron's shot was going in as well, it would've been a sweep.

Whose alt are you, BTW? Member since 2011 and you just start posting? Doesn't add up.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:23 AM   #54
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
I love it how Allen, Wade, and Bosh are just regular people cuz of this 1 or that 1 game while Lebron gets the ball all day to stat pad and at the end is the hero regardless. Whether if I'm a new member of this board or not why would it matter to you? Fact is these guys are allstar caliber players and when one players doesn't show up this night the other one does. But just because Bosh or Wade doesn't show up certain night doesn't just make them regular players. These are all stars that Lebron chose to play with and if not then he would just stay in Cleveland.
Ray Allen is not All-Star anymore an hasn't been for a while. Sure, Allen gets hot once in a while, but those games are extremely rare.

I never said that Wade was just a regular player. I'm one of his biggest fans on this board, but you have to be pretty stupid if you think he was playing healthy in the PO's. Dude was hurt and averaged 15 PPG.

Bosh is another borderline All-Star player. Dude was passive as hell in the Finals. You might want to re-watch the games.

You've come from Allen and Bosh are Superstars to All-Stars. That's a start.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:03 AM   #55
masonx20
Banned

How many more times are you gonna say crap to make your boy Lebron look good? You think saying shit about Ray Allen's gonna help your case? Just because Ray is aging doesn't mean he's losing his clutchness and shooting ability which made him an all star. Look at Duncan...I guarantee you will agree he's still a player with all star caliber. So do the same for your boy Lebron's teammate Ray, who saved your boy's azz in game 6. Isn't that the reason Lebron begged him to join the Heat? Only a stupid azz would say Ray only gets hots once in a while. Seems like everytime when the paint is clogged Spoelstra always bring in Ray to and he does a pretty good job making the other teams pay, so I don't where you got your facts from please go back and watch all those games the Heat and Ray played. I guess Lebron took his talent to South Beach cuz he felt sorry for Wade and Bosh, especially Wade who's never won a ring before...right? Give credit to where credit is due dude, and screw the argument that Wade's been injured that's why he wasn't performing that well...at least give credit to the defense of the Pacers and Spurs. But I guess Lebron doesn't need these guys so he should go back to his old team and call up all his old Cavs teammates since Bosh, Wade, and Allen are of the same caliber and clutchness as Mo Williams, Varejao, and Anthony Parker.

Quote:
Ray Allen is not All-Star anymore an hasn't been for a while. Sure, Allen gets hot once in a while, but those games are extremely rare.

I never said that Wade was just a regular player. I'm one of his biggest fans on this board, but you have to be pretty stupid if you think he was playing healthy in the PO's. Dude was hurt and averaged 15 PPG.

Bosh is another borderline All-Star player. Dude was passive as hell in the Finals. You might want to re-watch the games.

You've come from Allen and Bosh are Superstars to All-Stars. That's a start.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #56
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
How many more times are you gonna say crap to make your boy Lebron look good? You think saying shit about Ray Allen's gonna help your case? Just because Ray is aging doesn't mean he's losing his clutchness and shooting ability which made him an all star. Look at Duncan...I guarantee you will agree he's still a player with all star caliber. So do the same for your boy Lebron's teammate Ray, who saved your boy's azz in game 6. Isn't that the reason Lebron begged him to join the Heat? Only a stupid azz would say Ray only gets hots once in a while. Seems like everytime when the paint is clogged Spoelstra always bring in Ray to and he does a pretty good job making the other teams pay, so I don't where you got your facts from please go back and watch all those games the Heat and Ray played. I guess Lebron took his talent to South Beach cuz he felt sorry for Wade and Bosh, especially Wade who's never won a ring before...right? Give credit to where credit is due dude, and screw the argument that Wade's been injured that's why he wasn't performing that well...at least give credit to the defense of the Pacers and Spurs. But I guess Lebron doesn't need these guys so he should go back to his old team and call up all his old Cavs teammates since Bosh, Wade, and Allen are of the same caliber and clutchness as Mo Williams, Varejao, and Anthony Parker.

Holy wall of retarded text.

According to your logic, Lebron player with superstars in Ray, Bosh, and Wade, right? The Spurs had superstars in Timmy, TP, Ginobili, and T-Mac as well.

The Heat with a healthy Wade would've beat the Spurs in 5.

BTW, superstars Bosh and Allen scored 0 points in games 7.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: