Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #16
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Kobe, Dirk, Durant vs Wade, Lebron, Bosh

Dirk whipped Miami's ass with Jason Terry & Shawn Marion.

I could only imagine how bad the slaughter would be with Kobe & KD in Jet & Mrion's spots.

Wow.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #17
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg

I could only imagine how bad the slaughter would be with Kobe & KD in Jet & Mrion's spots.

Wow.

Yes. Dirk absolutely dominated the Heat with his 41% FG during the Finals.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #18
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has a near all-star reputation herezoom17 has a near all-star reputation herezoom17 has a near all-star reputation herezoom17 has a near all-star reputation herezoom17 has a near all-star reputation herezoom17 has a near all-star reputation here

kobe will chuck this team to loses
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #19
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

2012/13 Durant, prime Kobe & Durant would obliterate James, Wade & Bosh.
You give both teams Mario Chalmers & Joel Anthony with similar role players and Kobe/Dirk/Durant will win in 5 games most likely.

They just mesh so much better together. Durant & Dirk do not need the ball in their hands to be effective; Wade & James do, that's why they are only really effective in transition. Their half court game sucks. Prime Kobe was a spectacular play-maker and Durant/Dirk are two of the best shooters I've ever seen play this game. They will stretch the floor nicely in the half-court and create spacing. Kobe/Durant are terrific in transition as well; plus Dirk is one of the most clutchest players of All-Time.

Talent wise, it's a toss up to me. However, I just think they'd be greater chemistry with the trio of Kobe, Durant & Dirk.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #20
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

They should try it out since Kobe/Durant can't beat LeBron at all. Give them someone who has beat the Heat.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #21
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star

SpurrDurr has decent reputation

Wade always match up well against Kobe. As for Durant and Dirk defense isn't true that they don't play it at all. Dirk would be prolly the game changer in that game.

I'd give a tiny edge to Durant-Kobe-Dirk trio.
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #22
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
They should try it out since Kobe/Durant can't beat LeBron at all. Give them someone who has beat the Heat.

Kobe is 6-8 versus LeBron from 2004-2010 (before James joined the Heat).
So how exactly can't he beat him?
Old 08-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #23
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
Wade always match up well against Kobe. As for Durant and Dirk defense isn't true that they don't play it at all. Dirk would be prolly the game changer in that game.

I'd give a tiny edge to Durant-Kobe-Dirk trio.

Yep, prime Wade always gave Kobe fits defensively.
The Heat trio is WAY better defensively, no doubt about it. However, offensively I think the Kobe/Dirk/Durant will be far more efficient (especially in the half-court) and will score almost effortlessly because of the spacing.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:04 AM   #24
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis

Kobe always loses to LeBron. Same with KD.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #25
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg

Wow.
with Kobe in the lineup, how do you think Dirk would be able to whip Miami? you think Kobe will let Dirk or Durant shoot? they gotta rebound to be able to touch it

so who will guard Lebron? Durant? Wade can defend Kobe just fine. only Dirk would be beasting on Bosh. but seeing as it will be Kobe chucking all day, good luck on that matchup.

Last edited by I<3NBA : 08-21-2013 at 10:09 AM.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #26
The Immortal
Bleed Wine & Gold

The Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputationThe Immortal has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
You mean 5-8.

Get your facts right: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=bryanko01

And lets not forget LeBron beat him 5 consecutive times before Kobe stacked the deck and got a Pau/Bynum/Odom super front-court.
The Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #27
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
with Kobe in the lineup, how do you think Dirk would be able to whip Miami? you think Kobe will let Dirk or Durant shoot? they gotta rebound to be able to touch it

so who will guard Lebron? Durant? Wade can defend Kobe just fine. only Dirk would be beasting on Bosh. but seeing as it will be Kobe chucking all day, good luck on that matchup.

It's such a cop-out statement that is both inaccurate and old.
Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, Trevor Ariza, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Chris Mihm & Smush Parker's best seasons of their entire career came when playing with Kobe.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #28
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal
You mean 5-8.

Get your facts right: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=bryanko01

And lets not forget LeBron beat him 5 consecutive times before Kobe stacked the deck and got a Pau/Bynum/Odom super front-court.

I apologize, I stand corrected.
5-8 still doesn't mean Kobe can't beat LeBron.
It simply means LeBron has won more.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #29
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Damn, Lebron owns Kobe in h2h matchups
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #30
thabisyo
Local High School Star

thabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong waythabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I still dont get how people can not see that Lebron aint losing to kobe

If kobe is part of the team, they are losing. Who will guard lebron or wade

Dirk shot way below 50% in the finals.... He sucked
The only threat is durant but he will never sniff the ball playing with kobe

Wade, lebron and Bosh all day
thabisyo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: