Wade is definitely my favorite player, but he will not be even close to his 2008-2009 form, not close to his 2005-2006 level of play. Hell, he probably won't even produce at the 2010-2011 level of play, where he was an animal.
If Wade can produce around 23\6\5 on 50% shooting and play good defense, that will be fantastic.
1. Michael Jordan, 33.45 PPG
2. Allen Iverson, 29.73 PPG
3. Jerry West, 29.13 PPG
4. Kevin Durant, 28.63 PPG 5. LeBron James, 28.05 PPG
Most 25+ PPG Seasons in NBA History
1. Tie-Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan and Karl Malone-12
4. Jerry West, 11
5. Tie-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Allen Iverson, Shaquille O'Neal and Dominique Wilkins-10
9. Tie-LeBron James and Oscar Robertson, 9.
Only 14 players in NBA history have had multiple seasons with 30+ PPG. LeBron is one of them. The others are MJ, Wilt, Oscar, Dantley, Kobe, Kareem, Iverson, West, Baylor, McAdoo and Gervin.
Hopefully he can come back healthy and stay healthy the whole year. It would be nice if he could hold down the fort (be 2009 wade) when lebron gets a breather, so lebron can get more rest. Especially in the playoffs. It would also be nice if he can get back a consistent jump shot and shoot it with confidence.