Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2013, 02:02 PM   #46
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: If LeBron doesn't win another ring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Kobe fanatics' praying that Lebron doesnt win more championships. how sad.
f@ggot you don't even root for a team. You just watch basketball to root against Kobe Bryant.

How sad.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #47
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
I can't wrap my head around it I guess. In my memory they both were ferocious the whole time lol. Could be that I never fully appreciated Dirk though. I was a closet Mavs fan for a few years, but after they beat the Rockets it was all over. I very well could be biased.

Oh okay, I can see where your coming from. There's no problem saying their over Dirk. I think I've read so many topics where people just don't think Dirk has a chance against them or a guy like Garnett, but he's held how own very well.

For me, there's not much that really separates the 3 players. Barkley peaked the highest, Malone has the best longevity, Dirk is the best playoff performer (it's close with Barkley) and career.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #48
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax has decent reputationMr Exlax has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Oh okay, I can see where your coming from. There's no problem saying their over Dirk. I think I've read so many topics where people just don't think Dirk has a chance against them or a guy like Garnett, but he's held how own very well.

For me, there's not much that really separates the 3 players. Barkley peaked the highest, Malone has the best longevity, Dirk is the best playoff performer (it's close with Barkley) and career.

See with me man I'm wishy washy. Today I think Dirk has no place at all being in the same sentence with Garnett and then next week i could feel the exact opposite. It's usually whatever day you catch me on lmao.
Mr Exlax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #49
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller

To correct OP. Lebron is a boderline Top 15 player of all time. Behind the likes of Oscar Robertson, Dr. J, The Logo, Shaq...etc

His rings pretty much weight less than thin air.....You can only rank him based on his MVP's.

Where are people coming up with these things He will win more and going to stay dominate the league for a long time so keep hating
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #50
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
It doesn't matter how many times you post that picture, it's never going to be funny to anyone other than other Kobe fanboys.

Old 08-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #51
zoom17
Relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Kobe fanatics' praying that Lebron doesnt win more championships. how sad.

The damage is already done most people already have him past kobe
Old 08-20-2013, 08:12 PM   #52
Miller for 3
Local High School Star

Miller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMiller for 3 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Lebron without Wade has only 1 playoff series win against a 50 win team.....think about that.

Lebron is a 18ppg 53 TS% player against handchecking....worse than Shawn Marion

Lebron has a 6-11 record in non lockout Finals.
Miller for 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #53
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Of course Lebron ranking on top 10 is assuming that he wins at least 3 rings, considering hes only 29 its difficult for him not to get one more.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #54
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
The damage is already done most people already have him past kobe

Who the fck let you off your leash?

You have to be someone's alt account. You have been scking Lebron's dck since you first started posting.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #55
Nuff Said
High School Starter

Nuff Said has decent reputation

Honestly the first response should've ended the thread altogether. There is no argument against that. RNS.
Nuff Said is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #56
funnystuff
Say wot m8

funnystuff has decent reputationfunnystuff has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller for 3
Lebron without Wade has only 1 playoff series win against a 50 win team.....think about that.

Playoff wins needed in a non lockout season: 16

Playoff wins needed in a lockout season: 16
funnystuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #57
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

And he still has 2 more rings than your franchise. Think about THAT, for a minute.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:30 AM   #58
TheMilkyBarKid
Local High School Star

TheMilkyBarKid is considered somewhat coolTheMilkyBarKid is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

How exactly does the lockout affect the finals?
That is a very weak excuse
TheMilkyBarKid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:08 AM   #59
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnystuff
Playoff wins needed in a non lockout season: 16

Playoff wins needed in a lockout season: 16

Yeah, that lockout excuse is just nonsense. I believe any team winning in a lockout year deserves the same recognition, how stupid. Every team plays under the same conditions, so there is no unfair advantage whatsoever.

But if you feed me the "How great Lebron is" BS along with overrating the fck out of him, I'll have something to say about it...
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:17 AM   #60
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I said the 2010 Celtics vs. the 2013 Spurs and 2012 Thunder was debatable, so what? I didn't say either team was better than the 2010 Celtics. I just wasn't as high on the 2010 Celtics as some people. They sort of limped into the playoffs and got hot and played their best basketball of the season in the Finals. If I'm being honest, I'd pick the Celtics to beat either the 2012 Thunder or the 2013 Spurs in a best-of-seven, but I think both would be a close series.

But apparently you take "debatable" as me definitively saying "2012 Thunder > 2010 Celtics", yet I'm the moron?

The next time you actually engage in any level of semi-intelligent basketball discussion on here will be the first.

Sorry but that fact is that you're just flip flopping. Might wanna gather yourself together there. You went from debatable, as in "NO", to "honestly"...you can backtrack all you want. That thread doesn't lie, nor spins. It's not like you have shame after getting owned in a lot of other threads in the past - including those remarks in that thread. I do realize you're a kid with issues who tries extremely hard to be neutral. You're not the first one. I realize you're a huge KD stan - waiting to burst in the coming years. Getting under your skin is not hard, your tantrums are well documented. Depending on who makes fun of your remarks, each day the worse fanbase changes, from Kobe stans to Lebron stans.

Good to see we're competing for that first breakout thread.

Intelligent basketball discussions - seems like you're having a hard time making a logical choice -or simply, not intelligent enough to make it. Heard it all here.

Last edited by PickernRoller : 08-21-2013 at 01:29 AM.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: