Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2013, 04:48 AM   #16
The Immortal

The Immortal has decent reputationThe Immortal has decent reputation
Default Re: LMAO at Kobe not mentioning LeBron

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
This

and this

Get your bigoted 'becer butthole out of my thread.
The Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:48 AM   #17
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation

Hahahaha, LeBron is 13-6 against him despite Kobe having the better team for nearly all of their matchups. I love it.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:50 AM   #18
Ca$H
Local High School Star

Ca$H has a bad reputationCa$H has a bad reputationCa$H has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal
He didn't forget.. this was some premeditated bs.

This

vs

This?

Not to mention he named other players who LeBron also kills: Durant, Carmelo, Arenas (wizard days). I'll give him Iverson, but in this era LeBron has bukakked over him on the daily and should pay homage to that fact.

Orlando TMAC vs Kobe was great because they actually guarded each other. Kobe and LeBron barley guard each other so how could that be a great matchup? I mean Kobe didn't mention Tim Duncan because they don't guard each other either.
Ca$H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:52 AM   #19
mugiwara
High School Starter

mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster

Didnt he just name a bunch of guys no longer in the league?
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:56 AM   #20
kobeef24
Los Lakers

kobeef24 has an OK reputation so far

I don't really think it's an insult to LeBron. If you look at his list you'll see a lot of shooters. I think what he finds the most difficult to guard is someone who can score at will no matter what the situation (similar to how he plays). It has nothing to do with the fact that LeBron can or cannot score, but the fact that he can't necessarily score from any spot on the court. Kobe's going to have a different criteria than a fan, and you can't fault him for that.
kobeef24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:58 AM   #21
The Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$H
Orlando TMAC vs Kobe was great because they actually guarded each other. Kobe and LeBron barley guard each other so how could that be a great matchup? I mean Kobe didn't mention Tim Duncan because they don't guard each other either.
Not sure if being intentionally stupid, but I'll bite.

LeBron and Kobe play the same position and both are the go to playmakers at end of games for their respective teams. Kobe vs LeBron isn't like Kobe vs Duncan at all.

I've seen Kobe and LeBron go at it plenty of times head to head, especially at the end of games.. and LeBron almost always got the best of him.

Also.. How often do you see Kobe guard Arenas? Or Durant (and vice versa)? Stephon Marbury killed him 1 game, but that was 1 game. Ditto to Melo who he held onto for 20min of 1 game of a series, and after that switched to JR Smith.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:01 AM   #22
SamuraiSWISH
Samurai Swoosh

SamuraiSWISH is popular on this boardSamuraiSWISH is popular on this boardSamuraiSWISH is popular on this boardSamuraiSWISH is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobeef24
I don't really think it's an insult to LeBron. If you look at his list you'll see a lot of shooters. I think what he finds the most difficult to guard is someone who can score at will no matter what the situation (similar to how he plays). It has nothing to do with the fact that LeBron can or cannot score, but the fact that he can't necessarily score from any spot on the court. Kobe's going to have a different criteria than a fan, and you can't fault him for that.
Very good post
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:04 AM   #23
The Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobeef24
I see what you're saying but..

If Iverson and Marbury are being mentioned

LeBron and even Dwyane Wade need to be included also. He's been on the low dissing for years now.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:14 AM   #24
zass
Decent playground baller

zass has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal
I see what you're saying but..

If Iverson and Marbury are being mentioned

LeBron and even Dwyane Wade need to be included also. He's been on the low dissing for years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTITRJp2bhI
maybe?
zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:20 AM   #25
Soundwave
NBA lottery pick

Soundwave is considered somewhat coolSoundwave is considered somewhat cool

I think this video simultaneously shows Kobe's strength as well as his weaknesses versus LeBron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r1VM0DIHLA

Nice move, but pass the freaking ball.
Soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:23 AM   #26
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

Lebron doesn't really dominate Kobe...he just dominates the game overall usually. It's not like he is scoring on Kobe 1 on 1, etc.

Dwayne Wade on the other hand beasts on Kobe. He is just too quick for him. I am a Kobe fan and I can admit...Wade gives him hella problems. Additionally, Wade d's him up far better than anyone else. Wade is pretty lazy...but against Kobe he has something to prove so he goes full effort in those games. He does everything right against Kobe.
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:28 AM   #27
Soundwave
NBA lottery pick

LeBron's one on one moves are pretty mediocre though I gotta say. All-Star game or not, you shouldn't be getting your ass blocked by a guy 3 inches shorter than you when he's barely jumping.

That's just shameful. Kobe would destroy him 1-on-1 I think.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:32 AM   #28
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Of all the head-to-head perimeter matchups ive seen Kobe had to face since at least 2000 Lebron has overall easily given him the most trouble, where as others had also some good games against Kobe (which Kobe mentioned) Lebron actually came out more victorious than any of them and outplayed Kobe more than any of them... but im not sure how Kobe is thinking...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:37 AM   #29
Soundwave
NBA lottery pick

1 on 1 T-Mac is probably a tougher match up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r_cg7bNkjk

Better footwork than LeBron, better handles, more fluid jumper.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:37 AM   #30
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: