Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 08-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #31
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kelly Olynyk 100% ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
He'll average like 15/6. That Celtics roster has so many holes and needs scoring, so he'll get a lot of touches.

People were hating on this pick (I'm looking at you Shade!), but he'll be very solid and better than Bass once he gets in the swing of things.

Obviously he's a finesse guy, should play the 4 but Ainge won't pick up any legit centers so he'll get abused by some real bigs.

He has some of the best footwork of any rookie big right now.
I must've hit my head on something that day .................
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #32
Flush
Kids at the park dunk on me

Flush has decent reputation

Oladipo for me looks like a better ROY candidate.
Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #33
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate the pick, I don't see anything that could make him stand out. If he wins ROY ill be surprised
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #34
The JKidd Kid
Local High School Star

The JKidd Kid has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
I hate the pick, I don't see anything that could make him stand out. If he wins ROY ill be surprised

I think it's a decent pick, who else would you have taken that has as much potential as Olynyk?
The JKidd Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #35
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
He'll average like 15/6. That Celtics roster has so many holes and needs scoring, so he'll get a lot of touches.

People were hating on this pick (I'm looking at you Shade!), but he'll be very solid and better than Bass once he gets in the swing of things.

Obviously he's a finesse guy, should play the 4 but Ainge won't pick up any legit centers so he'll get abused by some real bigs.

He has some of the best footwork of any rookie big right now.

Is this really saying much?
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #36
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
I think it's a decent pick, who else would you have taken that has as much potential as Olynyk?

Dennis Shroader the german Rondo
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #37
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
Is this really saying much?

Name some Centers in the NBA that has better footwork than olynyk
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #38
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think he will be ROY because he wont be the go to guy on the team. Hell, doubt he's a staple.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #39
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I don't think he will be ROY because he wont be the go to guy on the team. Hell, doubt he's a staple.

Not sure who gets more touches than him apart from Green and Rondo? Sully maybe... Not ROY though
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #40
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
Not sure who gets more touches than him apart from Green and Rondo? Sully maybe... Not ROY though
Hump will if he stays on the team. Maybe even Brooks.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #41
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Hump will if he stays on the team. Maybe even Brooks.

I really think your down playing his offensive skill
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #42
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
I really think your down playing his offensive skill
Not really. With more veteran teammates, he's not as likely to get the ball as often as a ROY would.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #43
WolfGang
I hit open 5-footers

WolfGang has not been impressing people

If he can get enough minutes then he has a strong chance.

If Ben Mcnugget averages 18-20pts, 5-6asts, and 5-6rebs then he is going to win it automatically. For some reason we are in love with rookies that can put up those numbers.

I think Olidipo is a favorite to win it.
WolfGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #44
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGang
If he can get enough minutes then he has a strong chance.

If Ben Mcnugget averages 18-20pts, 5-6asts, and 5-6rebs then he is going to win it automatically. For some reason we are in love with rookies that can put up those numbers.

I think Olidipo is a favorite to win it.

well yea cuz to put up 20 6 6 you are a beast rookie. The only thing that would beat that is a 20 10 guy but 20 10 has become very rare.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:21 AM   #45
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AB is gonna win rookie of the year.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: