Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #1
Inferno
chill

Inferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation hereInferno has an incredible reputation here
Default A Lakers fan was telling me that they could get LeBron AND Melo in 2014...

With Kobe taking a paycut. Someone tell me how that works out
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:31 AM   #2
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: A Lakers fan was telling me that they could get LeBron AND Melo in 2014...

LeBron would NEVER play with Kobe.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:43 AM   #3
thabisyo
Local High School Star

thabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong waythabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: A Lakers fan was telling me that they could get LeBron AND Melo in 2014...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
LeBron would NEVER play with Kobe.

This.

It will never happen. He wants to beat kobe, makes no point joining him at all. I am sure he wants as many rings as Jordan but if he has kobe on that team, it wont have the same satisfaction.
thabisyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:58 AM   #4
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star

SpurrDurr has decent reputation

Like mentioned before, no way that Kobe and Lebron will play in the same team.

About Melo, i highly doubt he's gonna leave his hometown team for joining the Lakers.

Anyway will Kobe accept less money for the next contract? I read somewhere that isn't planning to but i find it very odd. Any news about this?

Cause if he ll get a new contract close to 20m per year the Lakers are pretty screwed.
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:27 AM   #5
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:31 AM   #6
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman

AintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong wayAintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong way

LOL not even lebron can drag the bball iq up to average with both melo and kobe chuck chuck chuck chuck chuck
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:43 AM   #7
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

A friend told me OP was a phagg0t. I think he's right.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:10 AM   #8
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

LeBron's not giving Kobe free rings. It's not happening.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:13 AM   #9
retaxis
Good High School Starter

retaxis has no real reputation yet.

Can we wait and see how Kobe does before we post all this? For all we know he can be averaging 12ppg on 31% or 25ppg on 55%. Lets see this old cat play some offense and defense before we start talking about 'superstars' playing together. At this point, after an achilles tear at that age, I am not expecting a lot but will tune in to watch never the less :)
retaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:24 AM   #10
SwayDizzle
Good High School Starter

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
A friend told me OP was a phagg0t. I think he's right.
This made me lol
SwayDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #11
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Even if that were true (which it is not), it wouldn't actually be a very good team. You can't have three ballhogging wing players on one team.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #12
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Even if that were true (which it is not), it wouldn't actually be a very good team. You can't have three ballhogging wing players on one team.

It can work if Kobe and Melo become spot up shooters for LeBron, which they can be. Then they can rest LeBron, and let the other two take turns in whatever way they want. It can work, but no way LeBron gives Kobe more rings.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #13
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

I think the Lakers can spend their money better. Lebron would be a great addition, but Lebron and Melo? It would be better to get more size or a Derrik Rose. Imagine Kobe, Lebron, and Melo playing together. I guess Lebron would have to play power forward. Kobe loves to shoot, just like Melo. I don't know if this would be a good fit. They could have problems with spacing.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #14
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
I think the Lakers can spend their money better. Lebron would be a great addition, but Lebron and Melo? It would be better to get more size or a Derrik Rose. Imagine Kobe, Lebron, and Melo playing together. I guess Lebron would have to play power forward. Kobe loves to shoot, just like Melo. I don't know if this would be a good fit. They could have problems with spacing.
Wtf did i just read
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:09 PM   #15
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Ain't nobody gifting Kobe more free sidekick rings.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: