Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #1
NickTheQuick31
I airball my layups

NickTheQuick31 has an OK reputation so far
Default Who is better right now, Iverson of Derek Fisher?

with OKC resigning the old Fish it just got me thinking as to who Basketball fans would think is better right now. Both were drafted in the same year, Fisher is almost a year older than Iverson also.

We all talk about how awful Fisher is now days, would you rather sign Iverson and why?
NickTheQuick31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:57 AM   #2
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Who is better right now, Iverson of Derek Fisher?

At least Iverson would sell some tickets. Who wouldn't tune into his first game back?
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:56 AM   #3
pejavelin
I brick open layups

pejavelin has not been impressing people

Fisher would change in a heartbeat all the championships and everything in his career for the chance to be iverson for a season in his prime. This shit is so ****ing stupid and I cant believe people think this way. Only explanation is you never saw him play.
pejavelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:57 AM   #4
thabisyo
Local High School Star

thabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong waythabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejavelin
Fisher would change in a heartbeat all the championships and everything in his career for the chance to be iverson for a season in his prime. This shit is so ****ing stupid and I cant believe people think this way. Only explanation is you never saw him play.

I like that fischer got 5 rings. We can always say that to kobe tards
thabisyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:59 AM   #5
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd give AI a 10 day contract and make my decision after the 10 days of seeing him play
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:00 AM   #6
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

pretty sure derek fisher is blackmailing someone high up in the nba's head office or something....dude has been useless since my balls dropped
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:01 AM   #7
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
I'd give AI a 10 day contract and make my decision after the 10 days of seeing him play

problem is that he won't get the playing time he needs to hone his skills. a 10 day contract with 10 minutes of playing time is not enough.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #8
thabisyo
Local High School Star

thabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong waythabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
problem is that he won't get the playing time he needs to hone his skills. a 10 day contract with 10 minutes of playing time is not enough.

Pacers could use AI. They need a good ball handler but I am happy if they dont have one
thabisyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:17 AM   #9
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman

AintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong wayAintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong way

current isiah thiomas is better than fisher
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #10
mugiwara
High School Starter

mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster

Fisher clearly looks out for his health, scoring guards don't age gracefully.
mugiwara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #11
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

It's beyond me why nobody will even consider giving Iverson a chance. Just a chance.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #12
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
It's beyond me why nobody will even consider giving Iverson a chance. Just a chance.

I think he is in Marbury territory. More or less, blackballed by the league.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #13
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTheQuick31
with OKC resigning the old Fish it just got me thinking as to who Basketball fans would think is better right now. Both were drafted in the same year, Fisher is almost a year older than Iverson also.

We all talk about how awful Fisher is now days, would you rather sign Iverson and why?
Iverson might be better at some things. But for the role the team needs, it seems Fisher are more suitable.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Iverson easily.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #15
chocolatethunder
National High School Star

chocolatethunder has decent reputationchocolatethunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I think he is in Marbury territory. More or less, blackballed by the league.
When you quit on the last three teams you play for because of various reasons how is that being blackballed? Stop with the poor me Iverson crap. He didn't do well overseas either. Is he capable of being a 10-15 min guy in the NBA? I would think so. He's the reason he's not in the league. He's not in shape and he refuses to get in shape. He and he alone is responsible for where he is. He can change that if he wants to but he expects things to be handed to him and needs his hand held and needs to be coddled. Sorry buddy, time to grow up.
chocolatethunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: