Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-25-2013, 02:01 AM   #16
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: [VIDEO] Pauks lion essay for those who did not have time to read it:

I don't have time to read it? I don't even have time to listen/watch this.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:02 AM   #17
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [VIDEO] Pauks lion essay for those who did not have time to read it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
I don't have time to read it? I don't even have time to listen/watch this.
Download it and put it on your itunes / burn it to a cd and listen too it in your car next time your on your way to work
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:14 AM   #18
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected posterCOnDEMnED is a pretty well-respected poster

Holy shit.. That is the most insane rambling I have ever seen/heard. Good god, Pauk...
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #19
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Ah, off-season in ISH... damn, i cant take a break in the off-season without the trolls thinking about me... Pauk is not around here so much in the off-season, Pauk knows... but you guys need to learn to live without Pauk... notice the 3rd person talk...

And oh... that indoctrinated "essay" of my 15-20 posts copied into one post and called an "essay/one post" by a Kobetard troll created due to butthurtedness trying to mock me and fool others after i exposed him in actual basketball discussions... is getting old... but its the off-season and Pauk is not around to keep owning you... so enjoy... :)

Last edited by pauk : 07-26-2013 at 05:00 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #20
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Ah, off-season in ISH... damn, i cant take a break in the off-season without the trolls thinking about me... Pauk is not around here so much in the off-season, Pauk knows... but you guys need to learn to live without Pauk... notice the 3rd person talk...

And oh... that indoctrinated "essay" of my 15-20 posts copied into one post and called an "essay/one post" by a Kobetard troll... is getting old... but its the off-season and Pauk is not around to keep owning you... so enjoy... :)
You gotta admit the trolls got to you after Kobe blocked Lebron in the ASG, you went into full essay mode IMO more as a response to THEM rather than to the block itself
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #21
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

I think this is better tbh

http://youtu.be/Q7qtVJXD_SY
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: