Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Post your teams new roster!

Mavericks

Starting Five

Calderon
Ellis
Marion
Dirk
Dalembert

Bench

Carter
Crowder
Wright (verbally agreed)
Harris (verbally agreed)
Ellington (verbally agreed)
B. James (verbally agreed)
Larkin (1st round pick)
Ledo
Mekel
OPEN roster spot
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Post your teams new roster!

CP - Reddick - Dudley - Blake - Jordan
Collison - Crawford - Barnes - Davies (Partially Guaranteed) - Hollins
Waayns (Unguaranteed) - Green - Bullock - Mullens
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Burke/Burks/Clark/Lucas/McNeal

Burks/Hayward/Rush/Jefferson

Hayward/Jefferson/Williams/Rush/Burks/Evans

Kanter/Favors/Evans

Kanter/Favors/Biedrins/Gobert
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
avonbarksdale
meat mountain

avonbarksdale has a bad reputationavonbarksdale has a bad reputationavonbarksdale has a bad reputationavonbarksdale has a bad reputation

lowry
derozan
gay
johnson
valanciaus
avonbarksdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this board

Nash/Blake/Farmar
Kobe/Meeks
Young/Johnson
Pau/Hill/Kelly
Kaman/Hill/Sacre

Until Kobe comes back I'm wondering how D'Antoni will play Young, Johnson and Meeks. And I wonder if Ryan Kelly will see the floor, he's a stretch 4 but so is Antawn Jamison and there was a time in December where he didn't play for about 10 games
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #6
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #7
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

PG Mario / Norris
SG Wade / Ray
SF LeBron / Battier / Jones / Ennis
PF Haslem / Lewis / Varnado
C Bosh / Birdman / Anthony

One open spot, presumably held for Oden.
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #8
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Rose/Hinrich/Teague
Butler/Hinrich/Snell
Deng/Dunleavy/Snell?
Boozer/Taj/TBA
Noah/Nazr/Murphy

Edit: Might be signing Andrew Goudelock.

Last edited by tikay0 : 07-24-2013 at 06:44 PM.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

/
/
Turner / /
Thad Young/ /
Hawes / /

HC:

The Sixers
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #10
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

/
Turner / /
Thad Young/ /
Hawes / /

HC:

The Sixers

tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #11
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
/
/
Turner / /
Thad Young/ /
Hawes / /

HC:

The Sixers

lololol
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #12
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Same as last year minus Martin.

55-27, 4th in the West, second round exit.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #13
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I will be very interested in seeing which lineups they choose to go with. I wouldn't be shocked to see Varejao start at the 4 if Bynum comes back healthy.

Here's my initial guess...

Starting lineup:

PG - Kyrie Irving
SG - Dion Waiters
SF - Earl Clark
PF - Tristan Thompson
C - Andrew Bynum

Bench:
Jarrett Jack
CJ Miles
Anthony Bennett
Anderson Varejao
Tyler Zeller
Alonzo Gee
Sergey Karasev
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #14
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I will be very interested in seeing which lineups they choose to go with. I wouldn't be shocked to see Varejao start at the 4 if Bynum comes back healthy.

Here's my initial guess...

Starting lineup:

PG - Kyrie Irving
SG - Dion Waiters
SF - Earl Clark
PF - Tristan Thompson
C - Andrew Bynum

Bench:
Jarrett Jack
CJ Miles
Anthony Bennett
Anderson Varejao
Tyler Zeller
Alonzo Gee
Sergey Karasev
Andy is one of the best rebounders in the game. Tristen really developed but I don't think he starts over Andy. You know the cavs more than I do but a skilled veteran such as Andy shouldn't lose his spot . Cavs for 6th in the east !
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #15
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
/
/
Turner / /
Thad Young/ /
Hawes / /

HC:

The Sixers

lolz
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote