Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Dionysus
Banned

Dionysus posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDionysus posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default I wish I could Spend just one day with Lebron "King" James

I really wish I could. I mean to spend a day alone with the greatest basketball player on the planet and arguably the Greatest Of All Time would be a dream come true. I've sent LeBron multiple Twitter messages, but he never replied, I mean I get that, he's a busy man, but I wish with my luck that he would answer.

If it were to happen, I'd travel to South Beach as would he and we'd hang out all day. Would love to listen to all of his stories and understand his struggle from being at the bottom to the top. Would love for him to give me basketball tips as we play a game of 1 on 1.

We'd have lunch together and then relax on the beach all day. He also would most definitely get me a few phone numbers from pretty American girls . We'd go to the movies, and then share a few drinks in his big house or a hotel of my choice and let the liquor take control of us as we laugh a joke it up all night long. This would probably be the greatest day of my life honestly.

I just really wish this could happen. I still have much hope.

Is there any player you fellows would love to hang with for a day? If so, feel free to share.
Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Marchesk has decent reputation
Default Re: I wish I could Spend just one day with Lebron "King" James

Aren't you supposed to lead with "no homo", Stan, lest the rest of us become confused as to your orientation?
Marchesk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #3
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
deja vu
Form is temporary

deja vu has not been impressing people

This reminds me of the song Stan.

You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan -- P.S.
We should be together too

Last edited by deja vu : 07-23-2013 at 12:57 PM.
deja vu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #5
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP is a ______
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #6
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star

SpurrDurr has decent reputation

I'm sure that Lebron wouldn't like to be seen spending a night with a 12 years old boy in a hotel room full of booze.
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #7
Dionysus
Banned

Dionysus posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDionysus posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesk
Aren't you supposed to lead with "no homo", Stan, lest the rest of us become confused as to your orientation?

?

If you have a brain that exceeds elementary level and can conclusively read through a paragraph and comprehend middle school level wording, than I doubt you should confuse this with being a homosexual post. Grow up.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #8
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputation

dude, why would you need a day? with your skills, you would only need 5 minutes

unless you want foreplay. than maybe 15
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #9
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
OP is a ______

cool dude?
Old 07-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #10
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Made me lol. Would rep.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #11
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus
I really wish I could. I mean to spend a day alone with the greatest basketball player on the planet and arguably the Greatest Of All Time would be a dream come true. I've sent LeBron multiple Twitter messages, but he never replied, I mean I get that, he's a busy man, but I wish with my luck that he would answer.

If it were to happen, I'd travel to South Beach as would he and we'd hang out all day. Would love to listen to all of his stories and understand his struggle from being at the bottom to the top. Would love for him to give me basketball tips as we play a game of 1 on 1.

We'd have lunch together and then relax on the beach all day. He also would most definitely get me a few phone numbers from pretty American girls . We'd go to the movies, and then share a few drinks in his big house or a hotel of my choice and let the liquor take control of us as we laugh a joke it up all night long. This would probably be the greatest day of my life honestly.

I just really wish this could happen. I still have much hope.

Is there any player you fellows would love to hang with for a day? If so, feel free to share.
Keep tweeting him and it will happen, the problem is he just hasn't seen your tweets yet cause they get drown out with all the other blokes who tweet him. Tweet about 10-15 times a day that you wanna hang out / etc and eventually you'll hit the lottery I'm sure of it. It's just a game of odds. Anyways, best of luck
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #12
Dionysus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
cool dude?

I must say, you are by far the best poster on this forum. If I create a forum in the upcoming future, I would really want you to be my head Co owner. Would you accept the position?

If everything was done right you would make an 40% profit that would account for total views and clicked post. In US dollars, you would collect 3 cents per view on the whole forum. In 2 year tops (Iam popular in reality) you would receive over 2,000$ per week in profit shares of my site. I did the calculations.

Serious offer if things go right mate.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #13
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

This will never happen to me

I just want to blow him and take him into my rear, is that too much to ask?

Last edited by Psycho : 07-23-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #14
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus
I must say, you are by far the best poster on this forum. If I create a forum in the upcoming future, I would really want you to be my head Co owner. Would you accept the position?

If everything was done right you would make an 40% profit that would account for total views and clicked post. In US dollars, you would collect 3 cents per view on the whole forum. In 2 year tops (Iam popular in reality) you would receive over 2,000$ per week in profit shares of my site. I did the calculations.

Serious offer if things go right mate.
I'm going to be rich!!
Old 07-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #15
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: