Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-22-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default I shouldn't make this thread, but... (apologies to real Lakers fans)

Getting tired of some of the BS I hear about LBJ in this past year's playoffs. This is just to point something out btw, not to start LBJ vs Kobe argument (although I know it will turn into that). Whatever.

2009 Lakers 2nd and 3rd Leading Scorers in Playoffs

Pau Gasol: 18.3/10.8/2.5 on 58.0 FG%
Lamar Odom: 12.3/9.1/1.8 on 52.4 FG%

2013 Heat 2nd and 3rd Leading Scorers in Playoffs

Dwyane Wade: 15.9/4.6/4.8 on 45.7 FG%
Chris Bosh: 12.1/7.3/1.5 on 45.8 FG%
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I shouldn't make this thread, but... (apologies to real Lakers fans)

In before 20 page thread.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: I shouldn't make this thread, but... (apologies to real Lakers fans)

Implying stats tell the whole story.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

In before the Bosh excuses start coming in. I have never seen a player get as many excuses as Bosh did for his terrible postseason.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One
Implying stats tell the whole story.

I swear this should be the motto of every Kobe stan.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

But at da end of da day doe, Wade and Bosh >>> Pau and Scrotum.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #7
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Except when it's 5 RINGS BITCH!
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #8
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
But at da end of da day doe, Wade and Bosh >>> Pau and Scrotum.
Yeah, Wade is on another level than any of the other three in terms of how good they were at their best but we're comparing this year's playoff run, and Wade was pretty bad, especially for his standards.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #9
WayOfWade
Returning AUG 2015

WayOfWade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Dwyane Wade: 15.9/4.6/4.8 on 45.7 FG%
I am ashamed
WayOfWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Except when it's 5 RINGS BITCH!

Old 07-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #11
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayOfWade
I am ashamed

What you should be ashamed of is your unagreeable stiffness. Cut loose a little bit. Pop a coke. Sing in the shower. Kill a whore. Just live your life a little.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #12
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
If I were a Kobe stan this post would actually make sense.

As for the OP, judging by the stats Bosn & Wade put up, there's plenty of players that could easily put those same numbers up. But, do you actually believe that they would still win the championships replacing those two?
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #13
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

As for the OP, judging by the stats Bosn & Wade put up, there's plenty of players that could easily put those same numbers up. But, do you actually believe that they would still win the championships replacing those two?

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #14
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:

They could easily replace Bosh that postseason with someone like David West and still win the championship. Bosh played absolutely terrible the last two rounds.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #15
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Pau and Odom put up some really great games in the playoffs. totally dominating the front courts of their opponents. and as well as rebounding Kobe's bricks for put backs.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: