Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-22-2013, 12:13 AM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Kobe in Paris.....

cue up that song from Jay and Yeezy.....

http://instagram.com/p/cDD2QYRNlA/
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Kobe in Paris.....

Milf
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
Bandito
pauk's stan

Bandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation hereBandito has an incredible reputation here

that third comment
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #4
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
that third comment

Of my 25 years of watching basketball, I have never heard fans say the so-called best player (Lebron) in the game are a product of hype.

If neutral fans are saying this, there is some truth to this. Never heard people say this about MJ, Kobe, Wilt, Magic and Kareem.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:38 AM   #5
thabisyo
Local High School Star

thabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong waythabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Of my 25 years of watching basketball, I have never heard fans say the so-called best player (Lebron) in the game are a product of hype.

If neutral fans are saying this, there is some truth to this. Never heard people say this about MJ, Kobe, Wilt, Magic and Kareem.

These are Kobe fans boys
thabisyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
Jameerthefear
Loli lover

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

What did the comment say?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:50 AM   #7
tomtucker
Banned

tomtucker has not been impressing people

Quote:
cue up that song from Jay and Yeezy.....

http://instagram.com/p/cDD2QYRNlA/

were the kids with them ?........then if would be 1 ******, 1 plastic surgery mexican and 2 trolls in Paris............
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:53 AM   #8
TheMilkyBarKid
Good High School Starter

TheMilkyBarKid is considered somewhat coolTheMilkyBarKid is considered somewhat cool

Got yourself some new spank material 9erempiree?
TheMilkyBarKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:54 AM   #9
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star

SpurrDurr has decent reputation

OP is jealous as **** of Vanessa
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:56 AM   #10
LakersDaBEst
#VinoMamba

LakersDaBEst has an OK reputation so far

Hope it's a boy!!
LakersDaBEst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:18 AM   #11
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
val_24 @jake_jeezy99 When discussing about #kobe and all his accolades, achievements, recovery, competitive nature, fierceness, dominance, heroics moments, playing through injuries, game winners, jan step right turn around left fall aways, ECT Theres always so much to write and talk about pretty much never ending. Lol #trueFan #teamLakers #teamKobe #iKnowMyStuff

Old 07-22-2013, 04:19 AM   #12
thabisyo
Local High School Star

thabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong waythabisyo is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDaBEst
Hope it's a boy!!

I hope it is another girl
thabisyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:09 AM   #13
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

I like Kobe...use to not like him when he first entered the league but...

"3rd bimbo"??? wtf? Someone please tell me he's not referring to his daughters?

He did put a wink face next to it, so maybe it's an inside thing/nickname..
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:20 AM   #14
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star

SpurrDurr has decent reputation

I'm pretty sure he's trying to have another baby and he's hoping this time it's a boy.
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:10 AM   #15
DG#8
I brick open layups

DG#8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
I'm pretty sure he's trying to have another baby and he's hoping this time it's a boy.

That's it...plus in Italian Kobe wrote something like "I'm not myself without you" to Vanessa
DG#8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: