Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-21-2013, 01:25 AM   #16
ispin69
Banned

ispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: How do you stop this lineup????????????

Wait for old azz KG to get injured then you have:

A team full of scrub chucking stat padders + inconsistent Pierce + Lopez
ispin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:30 AM   #17
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Injuries could really screw this team. Especially one to KG because without him their D isn't anything special
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:38 AM   #18
WayOfWade
Returning AUG 2015

WayOfWade has an OK reputation so far

Just wait till the end of the season, and the rest will take care of itself.
WayOfWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:44 AM   #19
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
that team is many times worse than the big 3 celtics team

I think its better. More multi-faceted too.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:00 AM   #20
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Not tha old ass slow and fat ancient warriors
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:01 AM   #21
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305Baller
I have to admit, epic use of gif.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:11 AM   #22
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

You just put shumpert and chandler on dwill and Lopez

Then you think pp, kg, and JJ can run with Carmelo, Bargnani, jr smith for 7 games?

Knicks have the toughest 5 in the league to stop

Shumpert
Jr smith
Carmelo
Bargnani
Chandler/amare
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:08 AM   #23
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Paul can take care of Deron, no issues. Dudley and Barnes on D can stifle Johnson and Pierce. KG isn't the offensive threat anymore, and Brook just doesn't strike me as a guy that is vastly threatening. Kind of like Kaman the year Elton got hurt.

On offense, spam P&R Paul and Jordan as Brook is inefficient on D. Force help on Paul's drives or the P&Rs...spam open threes by Dudley & Barnes.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:30 AM   #24
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos

Then you think pp, kg, and JJ can run with Carmelo, Bargnani, jr smith for 7 games?

Shumpert
Jr smith
Carmelo
Bargnani
Chandler/amare
I agree
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:35 AM   #25
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Shumpert
Jr smith
Carmelo
Bargnani
Chandler/amare

Shumpert running the point with JR and Melo next to him

Turnover city
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:45 AM   #26
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If the veterans are healthy and fresh in the playoffs, they are as good as anyone in the East.

Very hard to match up this team, they have capable scorers at every position and I could see Heat particularly struggle with their height and rebounding, as well as stopping their offense.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:55 PM   #27
kenny817
Good High School Starter

kenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this board

kenny817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:22 AM   #28
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Shumpert
Jr smith
Carmelo
Bargnani
Chandler/amare

this man said Bargnani.

BARGNANI.

Burgz V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:38 AM   #29
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Xerxes
And not a single fvck was given that day
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:35 AM   #30
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat cool

I can't wait to see how furious New York fans get when they realize how terrible and soft Bargnani is. Sports radio is going to go insane over this guy.

Nets should be pretty damn good. KG and Pierce are old, but they were still very good players last year. Boston was 8 points better per 100 defensive possessions last year with KG on the court. I don't see how they can't at least compete to be better than the Indiana team that took Miami to 7 games

C - Lopez and Hibbert are pretty equal. Blatche is better than Mahimini and Brooklyn has the better Plumlee.

PF - West and KG bring a lot of the same elements. Toughness,leadership, defense and solid offense mostly through jump shots. Brooklyn has Evans,Teletovic,Plumlee,Blatche and Kirilenko as backup options.

SF - George is easily the best SF on either roster, but Pierce and AK is a pretty strong tandem. Granger will get run both here and at SG

SG - Stephenson is solid and Granger is a damn good player if he can get back to what he was. Indy probably has the slight edge here over Johnson/Terry

PG - Williams is just a better player than George Hill in the end. Stealing Watson from Brooklyn was a nice move, but Taylor can do a solid job as the backup for the Nets.

Pretty similar talent levels overall if you ask me. Either team could end up better, but either could give Miami a good series.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: