Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #16
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Tim Duncan is GAY ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djarum
No, no it actually isn't. There is a reason why we have two completely different words that describe two completely different things. Isn't language fun? Let me break it down for you in a VERY simple way because I think you couldn't understand the big definition in the post above you.

Gay = ONLY SAME SEX
Bi = WITH BOTH SEXES

1 is 1, 1 is not 2. You are ****ing retarded
If a man sleep with a man rather than a woman than that sicko is gay.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #17
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
If he is, it just makes his top 10 status that much sweeter.

I have to give you props for that pun.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #18
Straight_Ballin
High School Starter

Straight_Ballin has not been impressing people

Quote:

You just compared a possession of simple fruits to the incredibly complex system of human sexuality. Nice job.

Incredibly complex? It's very simple actually when you take into account that there are only 4 possible choices. Either you love ****, snatch, both or nothing.
Straight_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #19
Djarum
I airball my layups

Djarum has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
If a man sleep with a man rather then a woman than that sicko is gay.

According to that logic if a man sleeps with another woman instead of another man then that guy is straight. Are you really this daft? I'm being trolled, right? You do understand that according to your definition of bisexual, Tim Duncan IS in fact bisexual. HAHAHAHAHHA

Quote:
Incredibly complex? It's very simple actually when you take into account that there are only 4 possible choices. Either you love ****, snatch, both or nothing.

Completely untrue. Go ebay a biology book.
Djarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #20
Straight_Ballin
High School Starter

Straight_Ballin has not been impressing people

Quote:
According to that logic if a man sleeps with another woman instead of another man then that guy is straight. Are you really this daft? I'm being trolled, right? You do understand that according to your definition of bisexual, Tim Duncan IS in fact bisexual. HAHAHAHAHHA

Completely untrue. Go ebay a biology book.

No one gives a **** what your biology book says. In the context of what is correct in "street terms":

-Men who only like other men are gay
-Men who like only women are straight
-Men who like both men and women are bisexual
Straight_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #21
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputation

No wonder why his post moves are always on point...
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #22
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSacJB Shady has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

lets just say it's gay to get rammed or rocked. I knew there was something strange about Timmy.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #23
Djarum
I airball my layups

Quote:
No one gives a **** what your biology book says. In the context of what is correct in "street terms":

-Men who only like other men are gay
-Men who like only women are straight
-Men who like both men and women are bisexual

You are forgetting about transexualism, buddy. If you think you can break transexualism down in "street terms" then you are beyond hope. Sexuality works as a sliding scale between two extremes. It is determined by a neuronal mass count in a very specific part of the brain. This mass, combined with environmental stimuli, dictates sexual identity as well as attraction. Please... hide your ignorance. Street terms are just that, streeeeeet terms. Not absolute facts. Humans are NOT THAT SIMPLE.

Your American high school education is showing. Hahahah. Cya.

Last edited by Djarum : 07-19-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #24
Lakers2877
Serious playground baller

Lakers2877 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazerRed
First of all, shitty source. Secondly it says "bisexual", which isn't gay.
If you're a man and like an occasional side of sausage you are definitely gay
Lakers2877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #25
Djarum
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers2877

Lakers, I am about to reveal to you a VERY complex and difficult to understand concept that I think will blow your mind! You seem to possess an incredible amount of intelligence so I think you can handle it... here goes...

Gay = ONLY SAME SEX
Bi = WITH BOTH SEXES

Crazy, huh? Wow. I'm not quite sure I understand it but I think you'll be able to. So ****ing complicated!!
Old 07-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #26
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

What im trying to say is theres so much tuna in the world over and under the sea, and if you decided to say "aw phooey, Im tired of screwing me some tuna let me fool around with a dude" that means you gay. You cant be screwing tuna thinking about some dude in the middle of screwing tuna either because that's gay. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, remember that buddy. You might as well change the word bisexual to a confused disgrace thats also gay.

Last edited by Fresh Kid : 07-19-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #27
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers2877
Thank you.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #28
Djarum
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
What im trying to say is theres so much tuna in the world over and under the sea, and if you decided to say "aw phooey, Im tired of screwing me some tuna let me fool around with a dude" that means you gay. You cant be screwing tuna thinking about some dude in the middle of screwing tuna either because that's gay. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, remember that buddy. You might as well change the word bisexual to a confused disgrace thats also gay.

You are doing a very bad job of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...c-bluefin-tuna

You do understand that Tuna numbers in the ocean have never been lower, right? That most kinds are either endangered or nearly endangered? Or extinct? Thanks.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #29
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
You are doing a very bad job of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...c-bluefin-tuna

You do understand that Tuna numbers in the ocean have never been lower, right? That most kinds are either endangered or nearly endangered? Or extinct? Thanks.
Are you serious? Nobody have time for no geographic lessons man. You know what I mean, dont act stupid.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:25 AM   #30
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

lmao at the picture they used.

ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: