Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
Dionysus
Banned

Dionysus posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDionysus posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Just like Lebron has haters, I to have one, its Kblaze

Have a series discussion with me in this thread. Man to man. Tell me why you've become my own personal Skip Bayless? Since I stepped in the game you have been a hating bloke just deleting and locking thread after thread. You upset because you threads take days and personal bumps by you to get to only 6 pages?

Why are you so stiff? Man to man talk.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just like Lebron has haters, I to have one, its Kblaze

I have no idea who you are, who you are a fan of, what you think in general and im not sure I ever read a post you made before 10 minutes ago.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
Dionysus
Banned

Dionysus posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDionysus posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I have no idea who you are, who you are a fan of, what you think in general and im not sure I ever read a post you made before 10 minutes ago.

Why are you lying to this forum? You know me and you've deleted my threads.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You do realize that KBlaze is a LeBron fan, right? After being a Chicago fan that is. It's pretty bad when a LeBron fan is locking your threads that are pro-LeBron
Old 07-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #5
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic has decent reputationOrlando Magic has decent reputation

Quote:

This.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I deleted one before today I dont remember it. But I wish I did. Id think back on it fondly.

Is that all you needed to get out?
Old 07-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #7
Dionysus
Banned

Quote:
If I deleted one before today I dont remember it. But I wish I did. Id think back on it fondly.

Is that all you needed to get out?

Yes, I'm done Bill Clinton. Delete this thread too.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #8
Horatio33
Winning>Stats

Horatio33 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
This.

Why do you have a State Farm avatar? Are you on commission?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread