Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-18-2013, 05:02 AM   #31
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: In case you missed it: Opening of ESPYS by Jon Hamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil
Because his stupidity gives me a good laugh. I thoroughly enjoy watching this clown live his life.

You are an idiot. I hope somebody kick your skinny little @$$, and throw your ugly face into the thrash can.

Did I just insulted you?? Go F*ck yourself. You and willds09 are a bunch of F@gs.
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:03 AM   #32
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil
LOL, you can easily hear the boos when he congratulates Miami Heat.

Saddest team ever.

L.A. is becoming the new city of losers.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:29 AM   #33
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
You are an idiot. I hope somebody kick your skinny little @$$, and throw your ugly face into the thrash can.

Did I just insulted you?? Go F*ck yourself. You and willds09 are a bunch of F@gs.

You are literally more sensitive about LeBron than LeBron is about LeBron.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:51 AM   #34
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

F*cking Don Draper.

Hall of Famer, baby
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #35
sportjames23
MJ>>>>Lebron KD & Kobe

sportjames23 has decent reputation

Quote:

sportjames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #36
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Lebron23 lives!
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:10 AM   #37
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
the dwight bit

and am i the only one who died after the 'male pattern baldness' bit?
Wade trying to contain his laugh was funny
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #38
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #39
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
There are other athletes there that are wearing sunglasses. WHO CARES if they wear them. How does someone wearing sunglasses indoors negatively affect your life in any way? Your assessment that wearing sunglasses indoors is "douchey" is an OPINION and not fact.

Not only that, I never called anyone a f**. I simply stated that worrying so much about another mans life can be construed as a homosexual tendency. I don't give a s*** what LeBron does off the court. I just admire his play on the court. I'm a FAN, which is short for FANATICAL.
This post has me a bit depressed. Are you really defending your man, tooth and nail, for his right to wear SUNGLASSES? Are we arguing about SUNGLASSES in here? Holy **** guys.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #40
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread reminded me of this
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #41
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Watching you throw a hissy fit defending your man is just as much fun. LOL, someone's butthurt?

kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #42
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Is the ESPY's just an American awards ceremony?

Im assuming so otherwise Bayern Munich would have won best team.

All I watched was that introduction. Hamm seemed to be handling himself very well. The crowd seemed very lame and those athletes think they are the hottest things that walk this earth. Seeing those d-bags with their sunglasses indoors and the fact that they were too cool to laugh or smile really annoys me.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #43
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Damn, Johnny Football's sister looks exactly like him with a wig on.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #44
longtime lurker

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

The only person who should ever be allowed to wear sunglasses indoors is Jack Nicholson.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #45
JimmyMcAdocious

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

lol God, I wish I knew you in real life.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: