Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-18-2013, 12:32 AM   #16
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!

dh144498 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Uh Oh!!! Nelly went on First Take and Said it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only semi-interesting thing about this debate is Nelly insinuating that he knows Howard personally and he's been told that the reason DH12 left the Lakers was Kobe.

Not that it even really matters.... Who cares? Not all players get along, just like I don't get along with everyone in my work environment.

It isn't a huge deal, but sort of an interesting disclosure from someone supposedly close to Howard.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:09 AM   #18
INDI
Local High School Star

INDI has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
The only semi-interesting thing about this debate is Nelly insinuating that he knows Howard personally and he's been told that the reason DH12 left the Lakers was Kobe.

Not that it even really matters.... Who cares? Not all players get along, just like I don't get along with everyone in my work environment.

It isn't a huge deal, but sort of an interesting disclosure from someone supposedly close to Howard.

Lol at this backfiring on OP because nelly did say that most people have kobe in their top 3, so im assuming OP agrees since he felt that nelly had such a good argument.

as far as your post goes I do believe houston was a better situation for howard. I think kobe is too head strong for dwight and he wasnt comfortable with that. Ever since highschool dwight has been considered "the man" and for the first time ever he found himself as a second fiddle. Imo howards game doesnt fit as a top dog but thats not the way he see it

in houston I believe they will boost his ego and be reluctant to ever get on him if he's not playing well. Thats really all he wanted, it really is true that he doesnt like the criticism that comes with being a laker
INDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #19
StackzUp
I airball my layups

StackzUp has an OK reputation so far

I agree with everything Nelly was trying to say. He has a point, but of course people won't listen because its Kobe.
StackzUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #20
mugiwara
High School Starter

mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackzUp
I agree with everything Nelly was trying to say. He has a point, but of course people won't listen because its Kobe.

and he can't make his point without several other contradicting points floating around. After i watched Ken Jeong who was polite and thoughtful, the panel seemed out of sorts as if they would prefer him to scream and argue and cause a ruckus with no clear point to it all. sensationalised bullshit is all they preach.
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #21
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

I finally got around to listening to this shouting match and Nelly is all over the place in this. His argument keep jumping around and he makes some idiotic comments. This is just painful to watch.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #22
The Custodian
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Custodian has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabisyo
I'm glad you brought this topic up again. Kobe is a spoiled brat and LA deserves having this overrated child throwing tantrums. I am glad howard left the city. The last good thing about the city was when shaq was there.

so. much. butthurt.
The Custodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #23
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabisyo
I'm glad you brought this topic up again. Kobe is a spoiled brat and LA deserves having this overrated child throwing tantrums. I am glad howard left the city. The last good thing about the city was when shaq was there.

Yes I'm sure LA definitely hates the 5 championships that Kobe helped bring to the city.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: