Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #31
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation
Default Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko

Geez!

The Nets won't make it past the 2nd round. They lucky if they make it out of the 1st.

Y'all are really overreacting and overrating the Nets
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:51 AM   #32
Miss Bella
I miss open layups

Miss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Geez!

The Nets won't make it past the 2nd round. They lucky if they make it out of the 1st.

Y'all are really overreacting and overrating the Nets

No we have the best all around team.
Miss Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #33
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella
No we have the best all around team.

Y'all add 3 old guys and now y'all destined to win it all.

Gotta keep hope alive.....I guess
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #34
Miss Bella
I miss open layups

Miss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected posterMiss Bella is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Y'all add 3 old guys and now y'all destined to win it all.

Gotta keep hope alive.....I guess

Garnett is still all star level.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #35
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey babe, you still think the nets will win it all?
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:45 AM   #36
Dr. Ice
Great young streetballer

Dr. Ice has not been impressing people

I swear i'm still shocked that the nets have fans, where the hell did these guys come from? I used to think they had less fans than the hawks
Dr. Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #37
Miss Bella
I miss open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Hey babe, you still think the nets will win it all?

Of course! Such a great off season.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #38
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

how much the Nets are over the cap?

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 08-14-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #39
Miss Bella
I miss open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
how much are the Nets are over the cap?

I have no idea. What is the cap this year? probably a lot over the cap anyway.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #40
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
No. They re not going anywhere. They wont even have the time to gel as they re too old and will have a serie of career ending injuries one after another before any team chemistry is even achieved.

As a Boston fan I want pierce and kg to succeed but I also wouldn't mind this happening with us holding their draft picks.
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #41
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
how much are the Nets are over the cap?
They are paying $100 million in contracts next year and a whopping additional $82 million just for luxury tax. Bringing the total amount of money Prokhorov will spend next year to nearly $200 million.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #42
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
They are paying $100 million in contracts next year and a whopping additional $82 million just for luxury tax. Bringing the total amount of money Prokhorov will spend next year to nearly $200 million.

i dont know too much about this Prokhorov guy but he must be making some serious bucks to be doing this shit. he might as well let me hold a million
Old 08-14-2013, 01:44 PM   #43
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella
I have no idea. What is the cap this year? probably a lot over the cap anyway.

$58.679 Million

i know Deron Williams, Brook Lopez, and Joe Johnson alone equal to that much.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #44
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
i dont know too much about this Prokhorov guy but he must be making some serious bucks to be doing this shit. he might as well let me hold a million
He has a net worth of $13 billion. That alone places him as the second wealthiest NBA owner. In addition to that he claims that he makes $21 million every single week.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:47 PM   #45
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
He has a net worth of $13 billion. That alone places him as the second wealthiest NBA owner. In addition to that he claims that he makes $21 million every single week.

he got money to whip his ass with.

i still want my million out his bank account.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: