Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-06-2013, 09:44 PM   #376
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I would honestly go McGahee and Moreno. Ridley hasn't looked good, Blount and Bolden are cutting into his time, and Ridley missed last two practices. I know you drafted him early and it's hard to bench your early picks but thats just me. McGahee has a great matchup vs Buffalo too.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #377
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Drafted Julio in both of my leagues... yay
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #378
shaq2000
mde

Week 6

RB2: ?
Flex: ?

Lacy, MJD, Bell, Shorts, Blackmon, Moore

edit: forgot to mention, PPR league

Last edited by shaq2000 : 10-08-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #379
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
Week 6

RB2: ?
Flex: ?

Lacy, MJD, Bell, Shorts, Blackmon, Moore

Lacy for sure. Flex is tossup between Blackmon and Bell
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #380
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lacy and Shorts. Gabbert is hurt, Henne loves Shorts.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #381
shaq2000
mde

Forgot to say it's PPR. Should I still start Lacy over Bell?

Bal: 2nd fewest pts to RBs
NYJ: 5th fewest pts to RBs
Old 10-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #382
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Forgot to say it's PPR. Should I still start Lacy over Bell?

Bal: 2nd fewest pts to RBs
NYJ: 5th fewest pts to RBs
http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start...hp?scoring=PPR
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #383
shaq2000
mde

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Yeah, I use that but I also want to get advice here.

I mean, that site had like 65% Rivers and 35% Romo for week 5...
Old 10-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #384
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

I may be a little biased but i would go Lacy. The packers running game has been great so far this year. I think McCarthy finally realizes he can now run the ball in the redzone.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #385
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah, I use that but I also want to get advice here.

I mean, that site had like 65% Rivers and 35% Romo for week 5...
yeah it can't see into the future but it at least tells you what the consensus is...

and more times than not the consensus is right...

but in FF gut feeling >>> any input

when you don't have a gut feeling? look at the consensus
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #386
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Pick 3 PPR

Victor Cruz @CHI
Jordy Nelson @BAL
Josh Gordon vsDET
Justin Blackmon @DEN

Non PPR pick 1

Larry Fitz @SF
Cecil Shorts @DEN
Vernon Davis vs ARI

Last edited by StateProperty : 10-08-2013 at 07:58 PM.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #387
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Should i look into trading Cam Newton?I need a runningback

Jay Cutler,Big Ben, Sam Bradford are my QB options
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #388
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Pick 3 PPR

Victor Cruz @CHI
Jordy Nelson @BAL
Josh Gordon vsDET

Justin Blackmon @DEN

Non PPR pick 1

Larry Fitz @SF
Cecil Shorts @DEN
Vernon Davis vs ARI

Those.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #389
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Harry Douglas worth a roster spot if Jones is out for the year? Have JJ in one of my leagues.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:43 AM   #390
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Thoughts on this trade? Deep 14 Team Standsrd Scoring

I get
Doug Martin
Scott Chandler

He gets
Larry Fitz
Vernon Davis
Legarrette Blount

Reasons I did it...Martin leads the league in carries despite being on a bad team. No sharing carries for him and I'm hoping he'll return to form a bit. He's also done his bye week. I have Jimmy Graham at TE, so Davis was wasting away. Blount had same bye as other guys on my team (Charles and McGahee). My RB's are now Charles-Spiller-Martin-McGahee-Stacy in a deep league. WRs after losing Fitz are AJ Green-Gordon-Shorts-K Allen.

For him...he had Alfred and FJax at RB which is solid, but only Torrey and Streeter at WR (lost Julio). He also lost Owen Daniels so Vernon Davis slides in.

He got a great deal considering what he lost this week to stay competitive (he's 2-3). I'm using my depth to get a top 10 RB in yards to go in my Flex and be more consistent than Fitz. (I'm 4-1)

Last edited by StateProperty : 10-09-2013 at 07:45 AM.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: