Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 4th Annual ISH Money League

chatzy room

1. me
2. Dooms
3. GoBB
4. RBA
5. Jail
6. Illini
7. SCY
8. B4L
9. JazzFan
10. NugsFan
11. silent killer
12. jazz873

who's name is next to be etched into the ISH Money League Shiva?

Look like Yahoo again...if anyone opposes speak now

NEXT STEP?...RBA if you could please set up a League Safe account for us to use and collect everyone's money that would be appreciated

ALSO: B4L, you can go ahead and set up the league on Yahoo, copy the same format as last year, but only send out invites to those who have paid

ALSO ALSO: let's come up with a good draft date for everyone

Last edited by -p.tiddy- : 08-26-2013 at 02:34 PM.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I just asked jeff to removed the current thread and sticky this thread...in case anyone was also thinking of doing that
Old 07-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We doing FAAB waiver system? I think that seemed to be the general consensus.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

yep, we are going FAAB, so B4L please set it up like that for us

I've never done FAAB but from what I have read it seems easy enough...just like an auction draft
Old 07-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll take care of leaguesafe as usual. Like always, I will need email addresses from all 11 members. Actually, I think I still have all of the ones used last year, so if you are using the same one, just say so.

If not, hit me up on PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'll take care of leaguesafe as usual. Like always, I will need email addresses from all 11 members. Actually, I think I still have all of the ones used last year, so if you are using the same one, just say so.

If not, hit me up on PM.
jazz873 for Marlo is the only switch, and likely the only email address you will need

which reminds me I should take this time to remind everyone and GoBB in particular that marlo owes me money...so everyone please take note of that, thank you
Old 07-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #7
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

If not, hit me up on PM.
Sent you my email
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #8
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

If we use yahoo this thread will be full of bitching about the loopholes again (mostly by me probably) but if that's what we wanna do.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #9
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

in it to win it
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
If we use yahoo this thread will be full of bitching about the loopholes again (mostly by me probably) but if that's what we wanna do.
you talking about picking up backups during Sunday before each game searching for injury?

think FAAB might prevent that
Old 07-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
you talking about picking up backups during Sunday before each game searching for injury?

think FAAB might prevent that

Ya, making the minimum bid $1 would dissuade that. I just wish yahoo offered more customization of the rules in general. FAAB is a big improvement tho.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:51 PM   #12
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yep, we are going FAAB, so B4L please set it up like that for us

I've never done FAAB but from what I have read it seems easy enough...just like an auction draft
will do...

once leaguesafe gets going, and we start paying, I'll make the yahoo! league again and get the invites going...
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:04 AM   #13
SCY
Put yr guns up

I have the same email RBA. I forgot to take my winnings out so I've already paid basically.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Training camp has started

Let's start collecting money now just in case we have a no show
Old 07-24-2013, 05:32 AM   #15
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hope you gentlemen have a great season.

I have been completely overwhelmed with real life for the past year or two, to get more than 30 minutes of free time in a given day has been a rare thing recently. Life is finally slowing back down, and I have some really fond memories of this league, so I have been trying to check up on the league whenever I can.

Looks like you guys are already full for this year, but I would be interested in joining the money league again some day. all my best to you sirs

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 07-24-2013 at 05:34 AM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: