Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #31
Anticlus
I airball my layups

Anticlus has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013 Offseason

I really want to see Johnson play with little to no iso. :S
Old 07-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #32
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticlus
I really want to see Johnson play with little to no iso. :S
i say the same thing every time a date goes badly.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:58 AM   #33
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

lol this, everyday I was praying for less iso-joe and less iso-deron last season, hopefully I dont have to do the same next year. Kidd said he would not allow too much iso-ball, but we will see how he executes the plan.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #34
Anticlus
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
lol this, everyday I was praying for less iso-joe and less iso-deron last season, hopefully I dont have to do the same next year. Kidd said he would not allow too much iso-ball, but we will see how he executes the plan.

I hope so, sometimes watching the nets play iso was just so hard to watch.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #35
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I hope so, sometimes watching the nets play iso was just so hard to watch.

Yeah, even as a nets fan these iso-ball made me feel like sleeping. I've been watching the Spurs playoffs games since 2012 playoffs, and I like how they are moving the ball like a charm. Can we do that? I really hope so, they just need to stop iso and keep moving the ball around. We have the necessary talent to accomplish this, so whats important is the effort.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #36
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So dj white was recently cut meaning that the 15th spot is free again.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:30 PM   #37
Anticlus
I airball my layups

Quote:
Yeah, even as a nets fan these iso-ball made me feel like sleeping. I've been watching the Spurs playoffs games since 2012 playoffs, and I like how they are moving the ball like a charm. Can we do that? I really hope so, they just need to stop iso and keep moving the ball around. We have the necessary talent to accomplish this, so whats important is the effort.

Yeah i mean i don't expect Nets to be fast-paced. We might even be even slower with the new roster. What i want to see is a lot of good ball movement. Hopefully Jason Kidd brings that to the team.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #38
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so, anticlus, how did you find this place? i don't remember seeing you around here until recently.

and how long have you been a nets fan if i may ask?
Old 07-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #39
Anticlus
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
so, anticlus, how did you find this place? i don't remember seeing you around here until recently.

and how long have you been a nets fan if i may ask?

I found this place from a friend who found the forums a long time ago. I haven't really been a fan for any team. i liked certain players, but with the Nets because when i was young my close cousin liked Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, etc. The cousin who got me into playing/watching basketball. I personally like Deron and Johnson tho.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:50 PM   #40
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I found this place from a friend who found the forums a long time ago. I haven't really been a fan for any team. i liked certain players, but with the Nets because when i was young my close cousin liked Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, etc. The cousin who got me into playing/watching basketball. I personally like Deron and Johnson tho.
Welcome to the board!
Old 07-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #41
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
So dj white was recently cut meaning that the 15th spot is free again.
Mike Miller!

Probably won't happen though. I heard it'll cost Proky another 4-7 mill to sign a 15th player even if its vet min. But at this point I probably won't be surprised. Proky= #YOLO.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #42
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm perfectly fine with Alan Anderson
Old 08-04-2013, 04:17 AM   #43
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
a little late, but repped! welcome!
Old 08-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #44
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

I just downloaded Brooklyn Nets app on both my iPad and iPhone, it is gonna help. Unfortunately, searching Insidehoops on AppStore returns nothing.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #45
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
I just downloaded Brooklyn Nets app on both my iPad and iPhone, it is gonna help. Unfortunately, searching Insidehoops on AppStore returns nothing.
what does it do?

if ISH is concerned about expanding their presence, they should design a mobile version of the site like many others have done, accessed through browser. i certainly don't need yet another app for just a news / forum site. dolphin / chrome mobile work just fine.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread